2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove your an Evertonian , prove your worth by sacrificing a fatted calf to the manager and genuflecting to him .it’s all very odd.

I’m going the game and I enjoyed the result and particularly that 10 mins the other night , I was buzzing but I don’t understand what people don’t understand about your mindset or why they demand to understand it . It’s like if someone believes in god why are others angry when they don’t or vice versa , just let people get on with life .
Clearly my going to Goodison for over 40 years doesn't make me worthy enough or able to understand football.

Yes loads of Evertonians I know loved the 1st half.

Are you expecting us to start zipping it about and ripping teams to shreds for an entire 94 minute football match any time soon? The first half was terrible yes, but we aren’t a good side.

I really think people’s expectations need to be checked here. We’ve just finished 12th and 10th.

Just to add if your proper rubbishing him every game and getting stuck into him whatever the result I can see that would irritate people but having an opinion seems your right .
FWIW I actually think Benitez is doing a good job so far but I still refuse to go whilst he's there. I don't give a monkeys if others don't agree or think I'm cutting my nose off to spite myself, it's just the way I feel.
Doesn't stop me supporting the club / team and hoping we win.

Are you expecting us to start zipping it about and ripping teams to shreds for an entire 94 minute football match any time soon? The first half was terrible yes, but we aren’t a good side.

I really think people’s expectations need to be checked here. We’ve just finished 12th and 10th.
For God's sake we are talking about Burnley here.
Getting played off the park by Burnley , let that sink in.

FWIW I actually think Benitez is doing a good job so far but I still refuse to go whilst he's there. I don't give a monkeys if others don't agree or think I'm cutting my nose off to spite myself, it's just the way I feel.
Doesn't stop me supporting the club / team and hoping we win.

Do you watch the games ons BT or a stream and tune in to MOTD?

For God's sake we are talking about Burnley here.
Getting played off the park by Burnley , let that sink in.

We didn’t get “played off the park though”, what the hell were you watching? We got played off the park by them last season, Josh Brownhill looked like Iniesta in that game. We got pressed high and physically bullied in the first half on Monday, they didn’t play any football.

Benitez being manager will not stop me going to the game but I fully understand fans who will not go while he is here.
He is totally a RS legend and that is unlikely to change though they do seem to have memory lapses over why he was sacked.
What can he do now to win supporters over?
Carry on winning , get us into the top four and win us a trophy. Nothing else will be good enough so if he isn't up to it he shouldn't have taken the gig.

Benitez being manager will not stop me going to the game but I fully understand fans who will not go while he is here.
He is totally a RS legend and that is unlikely to change though they do seem to have memory lapses over why he was sacked.
What can he do now to win supporters over?
Carry on winning , get us into the top four and win us a trophy. Nothing else will be good enough so if he isn't up to it he shouldn't have taken the gig.
Repent his sins and kiss kenwrights back side at the next home match

Status
Not open for further replies.