2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont necessarily but what has Benitez done to ruin the club?

I find it funny people welcomed Rooney back with open arms and clapped Kenwright on the big screen yet dont like Benitez for little to no reason.

I hate comments like this. They will not all be the same people!

The little or no reason stuff is you being churlish right? There was plenty of reasons!

He has done zero to ruin the club personally though deffo. Figuratively his appointment will have for some. But again, winning games will solve any issues in the end. It always does.

I can’t believe Kenwright kidnapped his family and made him guess the United badge as well , poor Wayne . Fortunately as well he’d just got that new agent who was negotiating with United at the same time Kenwright was nefariously plotting all this , thank goodness for st Wayne dragged kicking and screaming out of goodison against his will .

Look I’m no Kenwright fan in fact far from it and I suspect the money did save us but Rooney being the innocent pawn in all this him and his agent who was investigated for perjury after the blackmail trial doesn’t really sit well with me . Let’s face it if Rooney is lying it’d hardly be the first time he’d told a porky would it ?
I agree that we may never know the absolute truth, but Wayne is on the record saying Bill had been 'selling' him prior to the Euro's without his knowledge, on learning that he decided that he wanted out, later insisting on a move to United because he didn't want Chelsea (the highest bidder), the condition imposed by the club was that he put in a transfer request, which he did. This is Wayne's version of events and I don't actually see what he stands to gain by going public (perhaps you have a view), but Kenwright, Moyes, the club are all free to challenge the veracity of his statement.

He doesn't claim to be a pawn either, innocent or otherwise, but he didn't like the underhand methods deployed by the club and freely admits that at that point the relationship was over, so he took control of the situation and in his shoes most would do the same.

Well I haven't done that, I have simply asked someone to explain their opinion. In fact, I have done the opposite of trying to silence someone. Did you not see the multiple questions?

I don't agree with tory policies but our country is currently being run by a tory government however you don't see me leave the UK and go abroad until Labour comes back into force

in my opinion it is stupid to let a manager dictate whether or not you should still attend a football game to support your team.
I mean its a lot easier to not go to or watch a match than move country.

Of course the Tories will continue to do what they do because nobody does anything about it anyway.

I've no problem with this, I was asking really why. It seems a shame some supporters feel in a position where they cannot attend.

Rafael will come and go, but we have had players from them lot who actually did very well here. I personally hopes Rafael wins us a trophy, like I do with every manager. It'll just be life, he comes in and wins the first trophy for 26 years. Funny old world
I hope Benitez does win us something , I desperately do but like Tommye I won't be there to see it. My choice , no one else's.

I agree that we may never know the absolute truth, but Wayne is on the record saying Bill had been 'selling' him prior to the Euro's without his knowledge, on learning that he decided that he wanted out, later insisting on a move to United because he didn't want Chelsea (the highest bidder), the condition imposed by the club was that he put in a transfer request, which he did. This is Wayne's version of events and I don't actually see what he stands to gain by going public (perhaps you have a view), but Kenwright, Moyes, the club are all free to challenge the veracity of his statement.

He doesn't claim to be a pawn either, innocent or otherwise, but he didn't like the underhand methods deployed by the club and freely admits that at that point the relationship was over, so he took control of the situation and in his shoes most would do the same.
As i say I’ve no time for Kenwright , However in complete honesty I don’t really believe a word Rooney says . Wasn’t he sued by moyes , a claim he settled , for lying about him in his book ? It was only the other week Rooney claimed to be blackmailed by some girls , something else that disappeared pretty quickly , he openly flirted with city to get a better deal at United and he’s told about a million lies to his missus (I’ll accept glass houses on that one ) . Whilst his agent lied at a trial where he was the alleged victim over Rooney and how the deal to United came about a deal which involved convicted gangsters . So anything he’s saying I’ll definitely take with a pinch of salt personally.

Do you disagree with my summary of the game?
Of course I enjoyed the result.
No summary is right, was a good game, real roller coaster and more then one goal that will be talked about for years to come, brilliant, its what the Evertonians want to see, we all enjoyed it

Do you disagree with my summary of the game?
Of course I enjoyed the result.
Prove your an Evertonian , prove your worth by sacrificing a fatted calf to the manager and genuflecting to him .it’s all very odd.

I’m going the game and I enjoyed the result and particularly that 10 mins the other night , I was buzzing but I don’t understand what people don’t understand about your mindset or why they demand to understand it . It’s like if someone believes in god why are others angry when they don’t or vice versa , just let people get on with life .

Status
Not open for further replies.