2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did it twice, mate. One after scoring against us and once after getting a yellow for wreckless play. He did it to be a PoS because thats what he is.

He was a young lad sold by the club and led down the path by his agent. He was given dogs abuse by grown men for having the audacity to leave (when he didn't really want to) and play for the best club in the land at the time.

We'd all have given stick back.

It is what it is.

Is this the Rooney or Rafael thread?

Loyalty in football is long dead. I'm amazed by the people who absolutely despise our current manager and in particular the use of nasty and derogative language towards him. Would you call him that to his face?

It's like the people who got annoyed about Koeman having red baubles on his tree. Grow up ffs.

There is no loyalty in football anymore. I saw Lukaku kissing the Chelsea badge the other day, just like he kissed the Utd badge and probably the Inter badge.

He is our manager. If we don't succeed or play terrible football or he makes poor decisions (over the longer term), then yes, feel free to be angry or frustrated. But get over the pettiness.

He was getting absolute pelters but still you know it was pretty crappy from a boyhood blue who claims he was forced out of the club and whose close family was regularly amongst those fans home & away .

I just think it was a rush of blood, young lad who was an Evertonian getting absolutely slated to death. I wasn't that arsed when he did it to tell you the truth, as I said 'if you can't take it' and all that. It was funny though watching hairy arsed men around me who had been slating him go from giving each other high fives after every rant at him to frothing at the mouth after he did it. lol

I
He was a young lad sold by the club and led down the path by his agent. He was given dogs abuse by grown men for having the audacity to leave (when he didn't really want to) and play for the best club in the land at the time.

We'd all have given stick back.

It is what it is.
I sympathise with loads of mistakes that youngsters make I was a absolute belter , probably still am , and will definitely give most of them the benefit of the doubt . I also can’t imagine what it like getting stick from tens of thousands of grown men in a football stadium . I’m my , admittedly worthless , opinion Not a chance I’m kissing a United badge in front of my boyhood club especially with my dad and brothers in the stand particularly if I ever want to be able to go home for Christmas dinner again , well and get out unscathed .

I just think it was a rush of blood, young lad who was an Evertonian getting absolutely slated to death. I wasn't that arsed when he did it to tell you the truth, as I said 'if you can't take it and all that' It was funny though watching hairy arsed men around me who had been slating him go from giving each other high fives after every rant at him to frothing at the mouth after he did it. lol
No real argument lol

That pesky 7 minite wobble. We should give them the points. 7 minutes wobbles. Almost cheating it is. Benitez your crap. Relying on 7 minute wobbles. Should be an asterisks beside that result.

You utter lemons. Dominated the entire half before and after. Ball in the back of the net for a 4th.

So now scoring 3 goals in ten minutes is a stick to beat him with? Running out of sticks and straws.

Johnson: we won a trophy; we saw the ground improved; we saw investment in the team (for a period). He was a disaster in the end because he heaped debt on the club and wanted out. The sale of the club to better prospects to take us forward was the issue, and that was down to the failure of the Moores family to step up and the desperation of Kenwright to gain control even though he didn't have the wherewithal - all he had was the backing of the local media and a promise to any outside takeover to make life seriously uncomfortable for them...no wonder a better buyer wan't found.
Could have stopped there Dave

he's already got as many wins at Goodison as Carlo got the whole of last season! lol I very much doubt Benitez is some sort of saviour figure for us, I think he's here to keep us competitive with the big boys until the new stadium comes along and Usmanov and Moshiri unleash their purses! We'll undoubtedly go on a bad run of form but there is zero harm in enjoying the moment right now. Let football make you happy a bit, lads!
Constrained budgets once stadium is built to pay for said stadium just as Arsenal and Spurs fans get spun now.
There is enough money in this league for clubs to tread water in qualification spots rather than win anything.

Indeed that's trouble with current manager,the potential for it to go nasty very very quickly is evident, fickle fans, why I won't get off my fence post. Said before the players responded to the crowd in the first instance Monday night.
There was no tactical genius in the Gomes coming on can see it was mentioned in match thread before game about the number of defender's. Certainly mentioned at match. Bringing on Gomes was as genius as naming a keeper in your starting 11.

Rooney was a Club legend mate. Our Club. He was shafted to make ends meet, but he loved the Club, our Club, enough to come back.

Benitez was sat, like many, unemployed on the Wirral, and couldn't believe his luck when a ridiculously high paying job came up locally.
His public work for Charity and love for the City stem from the masturbatory adulation he has received from the RS.

As for the best ex-RS Manager around, don't forget he refused to let Houllier anywhere near the Club, because it might deflect some attention away from him after Slippy had ignored his disastrous tactics and won them the Champions League. This was Houllier, who had to step down because from managing them because tuning HMS Kopite around had given him a heart attack. He wasn't even allowed to visit the players, most of whom he had signed, to congratulate them. Petty, Ignorant, Egotistical.

The absolute state of this paragraph.

4 managers for the chop before Christmas, My choices: Ancellotti. Koeman, Moyes & Arteta
£1 Acc. = 30K.

Ancelotti and Moyes are safe as houses this season. Barca are a mess so Ancelotti will get a free pass as long as he stays in the CL group. Moyes won’t have that West Ham team near relegation and the owners have learned their lesson from firing him the first time. Koeman will probably go at some point although who wants that job, and as long as Arteta stays away from the bottom 3 he’ll probably get the season.

Well I haven't done that, I have simply asked someone to explain their opinion. In fact, I have done the opposite of trying to silence someone. Did you not see the multiple questions?

I don't agree with tory policies but our country is currently being run by a tory government however you don't see me leave the UK and go abroad until Labour comes back into force

in my opinion it is stupid to let a manager dictate whether or not you should still attend a football game to support your team.
Ok.

Are you saying that every Evertonian should get behind Benitez?

Do you believe that it is unacceptable that Tommye can have a different opinion to you regarding Benitez.

Because that's how your post came across to me. If I have misread then you have my apologies

Well I haven't done that, I have simply asked someone to explain their opinion. In fact, I have done the opposite of trying to silence someone. Did you not see the multiple questions?

I don't agree with tory policies but our country is currently being run by a tory government however you don't see me leave the UK and go abroad until Labour comes back into force

in my opinion it is stupid to let a manager dictate whether or not you should still attend a football game to support your team.
Ok.

Are you saying that every Evertonian should get behind Benitez?

Do you believe that it is unacceptable that Tommye can have a different opinion to you regarding Benitez.

Because that's how your post came across to me. If I have misread then you have my apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.