Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss watching us having gone a goal down after being on the end of some alehouse unpunished tackles.we kept at it got it back took the lead we never reverted back to defending for our lives to keep what we had.we kept on attacking to put the game to bed.

…so, it’s past midnight and I’m in Cyprus. I left the all-inclusive enclave with Mrs Eggs & found an Irish bar up the road, They put a screen on of the match where there wasn’t a screen, there were loads of Evertonians.

For anyone who thinks we are a ‘small club’, we are a big club. A bar in Cyprus erupted when we scored.

Townsend the two pivotal moments in the game, MoM.

"One corner of a foreign field that is forever Everton........................."

Wasn't home until half time, but managed to see all of the second half - so that worked out quite well. Pity Doucoure's was offside and Gomes dragged that one wide, as I would've dearly liked to have seen that alehouse team on the end of another 5-1. They tend to get results by bullying their way to them, and tonight they probably thought they were on course to do that, especially with the help they were getting from the ref. Went for Townsend for MotM, as he was really on it tonight. Great to see the fans back at a game under the lights... UTFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.