2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, even worse. He ditched the strippers to play ball with some school kids yesterday instead of training. How unprofessional of him. Get him out of the club. #MEGA.

View attachment 138411

View attachment 138412

View attachment 138413

Yes but apart from being nice to kids he's an absolute disgrace!

I think about all the crap who have had the underserved honour of wearing the Everton shirt.

James would be about 6,000 players down the list of wanting to get rid of.

Vape away James!

So was it Rafael who didnt sign a Right Back or Brands?

And dont post Joyce the kopite as a source, he hates Brands cos he wont give him exclusives anymore, hes about as neutral as Dave.
As I said last week mate, it's no coincidence that he suddenly has information again this summer.

Simon Hughes, another red journo, suddenly has info on us too.

There should be no ifs and buts though mate.

The club will have (categorically, and if they claim otherwise, they are lying) authorised the players to go on leave and they will have been well aware of where those players were planning. There's a pandemic going on and with all the bio-bubble things, there's no way a Premier League football club would be amateur enough not to check. If (the only if here) they were that amateur, then that is on the club, isn't it?

Allan going to Disneyland, with his family and by the looks of it then meeting a friend/relative (there was a photo on his story over the weekend of his family and another family together), can't be judged differently as James going to Ibiza (both flew private), to go on his mates' boat. It just can't be. If one of them went to a red list, then absolutely fine, but again that'd be on the club allowing that (which they wouldn't, and it isn't the case anyway).
agreed, they should and no doubt will be treated exactly the same. When i say 'ifs' I mean, if he's managed to get himself into a country where he will now have to go into quarrantine. On the Ibiza question, if you've got a yackt you can move about a bit, so he may have muddied the waters as to where he ended up. Let's see what happens though, it is all speculation at the moment.

It's not relevant. The end of the season tells you where you finished.

Of course it's relevant, it shows us that we are capable of challenging for Europe, bar the abysmal finish. If the manager is the perfect man for the job as seems to be the recurring theme by a few deluded posters, I'll expect Europe given he has more to work with than what Ancelotti did.

Be interested to know what Joyce said when he was sacked over there.

“The team wasn’t coached for 18 months,” was the rather damning verdict of one senior member of staff at Everton. Yet Benítez is not a magician and he will be unhappy with how the window has played out.

One of the biggest misconceptions about his arrival at Everton was that he would be simply picking up a pay cheque. He is ambitious and impatient for improvement because he believes he belongs among the coterie of the elite managers.

Another bit from the article there ^

“The team wasn’t coached for 18 months,” was the rather damning verdict of one senior member of staff at Everton. Yet Benítez is not a magician and he will be unhappy with how the window has played out.

One of the biggest misconceptions about his arrival at Everton was that he would be simply picking up a pay cheque. He is ambitious and impatient for improvement because he believes he belongs among the coterie of the elite managers.

I certainly did not want Benitez as our manager but it is stupid to think he was not aware of the reaction from many fans .
The point is he lives local and his family are happy ,two facts the board are aware of ,this might be his last payday but he will want to prolong it as long as he can or he will be living out of hotels again .
So I see the wisdom-did I say that -of appointing him to the extent he has got us off to a decent start ,yes ,better than most .For that I am prepared to live on the wild side and maybe I will have good words sooner than I thought .
The caveat is that he DOES get James playing for the team again ,how could he be a great manager if he cannot do that ?

Christ.

Joyce is spot on there Carlo completely winged it

Pipe Sierra reports James has rejected Turkish offer. He stays at Everton.
Not that i'd believe that Pipe fella.

But
EjayWjlXYAASy5r.jpeg
Up yours Erdogan.

I mean that's not really true.

He failed to get us out of a rut at the end but ultimately we were very well drilled in a lot of games too – Anfield, Spurs away, Chelsea and Arsenal at home, Leicester away, Leeds away etc

Think he had a few good games at the start and defensively had us drilled well but playing 4 CB's was always going to be a short term option.

For the wedge he was on and his CV I expected much more even with the average squad we have.

If we keep winning the manager can make decisions and be happy to be ‘proved right ‘ but some of the stuff being thrown towards this player from unprofessional, undermining the manager , creating dressingroom discontent by vaping and not being jabbed just because people decide it is all a bit mad .
A lot of the argument on both sides of the James issues is a bit silly.

There is no doubting the talent James has but equally there is no denying that at 29 when he should be at the very peak of his powers he arrived at Everton on a free transfer and twelve months later in spite of Everton being prepared to subsidise his wages then still couldn't give him away .

I think the manager should include him in his squad until January and see how things are then but I feel that may not happen.
The players were obviously allowed to take a few days away from the club and therefore James was entitled to his break like everybody else.
Whereas I dislike smoking and vaping he certainly would not be an isolated case regarding footballers, but for any footballer it is not a good way to extend your career.

You could argue that if he stayed back at FF and trained that he may have impressed the manager enough to include him in his plans but none of us know what the relationship between them is.

I have repeated many times that James wanted out as soon as CA left but couldn't find a club to take him.
I think that may be even more difficult for him if he spends this season on the edges of the Everton squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.