Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would kill for Dutch players of this quality in our team.

Van Nistelroy
Marc Overmars
Ruud Gullitt
Edwin van der Sar
Robin van Persie
Giovanni van Bronckhorst
Dennis Bergkamp
Jaap Stam
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank
Arjen Robben

It is for " some " Dutch players Dave, but not all of them.
Any players of today in there is there?

Pretty sure the ones were in that Ajax team a few years ago wouldn't agree with you dave... neither do I.

Ajax are still one of the most decorated European teams, irrespective of where the money is (for the moment)
The league they're in is woeful.

The modern Ajax are terrible in European turns. That team with Van der beek in rode their luck. FFS, that pony Spurs team made it past them to the final!

“Donny talked with his father and his father in law. They agreed to take a step down in his career while knowing he could play every week. They don’t have a ’10’ over there with both James [Rodriguez] & [Gylfi] Sigurdsson having problems. The package was complete and everything was looking good.”

Typically blunt Dutch comments there. Glad he didn’t come if they are happy to put those thoughts on coming to Everton in public. Being totally objective I can’t see why they would say that privately but keep it to yourself ffs.
Had enough of lads thinking they’re doing us a favour by turning out for us. Let’s get lads on the way up not those who’ve failed at a supposed big club and are just looking to pad out their pension - see schneiderlin as a prime example.

No end to the alarming Brands related news..... This reeks of Brands just picking up the phone to agents and willing to accept scum 6 rejects again. STOP REPEATING MISTAKES FFS

I didn't need to specify as it was about van der beek and the league he comes from.

Am I fuming that skint Everton never bought a 37year old for £25m and £500k a week, no, I'm not. As good as he is he's 37, it won't last forever and that's a lot of coin that a club like ours could afford, if he came here, he'd soon hang his boots up lol

For any Dutch player, playing for a PL club is a step up. They are utter 'kin pony from a pony arse league.

You do appear to make some very sweeping generalisations, which is most unlike you.

Status
Not open for further replies.