Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think things should start heating up now.

Bizarre window with only Bernard, Virginia and Baningime of the first team squad members leaving.

I think we could sell 11 more and only need 3 replacements.
Eleven would be a stretch Zat. If we let that many go (and I reckon I know who you're thinking of) we'd probably need to bring in six.

Realistically we will do well to shift another three or four (Gomes, Kenny, Delph, Kean - would love to see Keane and Tosun go too but can't see either of them appealing to any club on the planet) but we already need to bring in three as it is (RB, CM, RW). If we somehow start selling for real money we will, at a certain point, need to start replacing outgoing players!

Bizarre window with only Bernard, Virginia and Baningime of the first team squad members leaving.

We definitely need more outgoings, but there’s been some contract endings as well such as Walcott, Bolasie to add to that list.

I can see it being a mad last day scramble. James going, Coutinho in on loan, some young right back no one has heard of from the Leichtenstein 3rd division. Kean was unlucky last night to get sent off and have his goal ruled out, great finish, I think he could turn out to be a good player if he gets his head right.

….possibly, but Benitez suggesting we are looking to bring a few in to strengthen the squad suggests to me that we might just do that.
Ive held out as much hope as possible tbh Eggs, just think if the limitations we obviously have until players move on are lifted (ie players actually going for real money) we won’t be doing anything.

watching the pace gray has and the fear in defenders when he starts running has made me want more pace, more power in the side.

let’s be honest though, we’ve all be saying this for years now.

I would imagine the fact that Delph and Gordon were not even on the bench last night means they are on their way. I actually think Gordon could be a decent back up option this year but I guess needs must.

Just the nature of the market atm, a lot of the players we need to shift are on too bigger wages.

It's nice in theory to think we could shift 10 for 50 mil but was never realistic.

I think we'll see more outgoings, but at best a few loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.