2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad that his first of the season has come in the League Cup in each of his seasons, be nice if he can actually score more than two this time

Didn't he start his Everton career with a cup goal and prem goal in the first week or so? Until he does it for more than 2/3 games he's still absolutely poo.

Been sound so far this season though
Don't think he'll be getting dropped for Bernard or Sigurdsson this time around!

His best moment wasn't even the goal. He picked one up in our half earlier on and dribbled about 50 or 60 yards before slipping in Nkounkou to square to Kean but it got saved. That's the kind of thing he can be doing regularly.

Still getting slagged off left right and centre at the Match.

Keep getting in positions and he can be a good asset this year.
That's because a large majority of football supporters of any club are know-nothing bells.

I wish technology would produce idiot cancelling headphones so I could chat to my mates at the match and cancel out the opinions of mouth breathers.

Anyway, another SOLID 7/10 showing from Iwobi last night. Very pleased for him.

Keep playing like this Alex until January. Hopefully there is another Brands like DoF out there who then snaps you for 60M and we're in business. ;)

Was lively and involved. Great player. Haters having a rough time

He needs to do the scoring thing more often and assists more often and against premier League opposition. Then and only then has he turned a corner but he's at an age where it is now or never. I would like him to be more consistent and more threatening. Any player that can step up a level is going to save us money at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.