2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like we hadnt been coached 1st half and/or he hadnt watched us play before.

The Keane / Holgate right to left switch was unnecessary as we'd seen all last season Keane cant play left side...should have been from the start.

Gray swap with Richarlison should have been from the start as well (as many posters said in the match thread).

2nd half pushed Doucoure as (Ancelotti had done) to patrol in front of the right side defence and drive forward.

Got the players to play with alot more confidence and tenacity 2nd half...just like when we had Ferguson as manager.

Hopefully his tactics improve.

How many teams have you managed ?

What was his reception like?
The stream I was watching had him coming on the pitch at the same time the teams were being announced so you couldn't tell if there were claps or boos

What was his reception like?
The stream I was watching had him coming on the pitch at the same time the teams were being announced so you couldn't tell if there were claps or boos

It was fine, and the Gladwys gave a strong round of applause at full time when he came on the pitch.

Almost like match going fans prioritise Everton doing well over hating Liverpool :oops:

It was fine, and the Gladwys gave a strong round of applause at full time when he came on the pitch.

Almost like match going fans prioritise Everton doing well over hating Liverpool :oops:
I was wondering also what reception he got at the start and at the end of the game?
Was he rou roundly booked as predicted here.?
Was there any dissent and if so was it widespread?

Were there any bedsheets ? Mind you if it was the same people involved they probably left them at Anfield

Most entertaining football since Moyes - direct, quick, aggressive, effort everything we have lacked for years - great result and the manager & players deserve the plaudits.

NEA thats how Everton play none of this 500 passes sideways and back that the futbol hipsters in the fanbase crave that see's us in the bottom 3

Time for the Cult to drop their weapons, stand down and give time to the Rafatollah to rebuild this squad.

Most entertaining football since Moyes - direct, quick, aggressive, effort everything we have lacked for years - great result and the manager & players deserve the plaudits.

NEA thats how Everton play none of this 500 passes sideways and back that the futbol hipsters in the fanbase crave that see's us in the bottom 3

Time for the Cult to drop their weapons, stand down and give time to the Rafatollah to rebuild this squad.

We were crap in the first half mate.

I hope Rafael does well but we need to admit what doesn’t work and that first half was aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.