Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously the Ben appointment turning posters to whom I respect into mindless cave men with limited dialogue

Sack sack sack

Rat rat pig

Fat

Hmphh hmphh hmphh
freaks-one-of-us.gif

I expect both Kean and James will blow him up if he’s bs’ing….
I hope they do.

Kean and Gomes still self isolating? They missed last Saturday's game. I mean, I'm not aware that footballers get pinged but can't you get a test after 5 days if you do? Are any other clubs having issues with players self isolating due to being pinged?

Have to say as much as I’m disappointed we’ve ended up with Benitez, I quite liked what I heard today in his presser.
interesting what he had to say about fitness levels and intensity etc. Appreciate its all sound bites and the proof will be in tomorrow pudding, but one thing I took from it was he wants a team that will work / fight for each other.
it’s blatantly obvious not everyone was that ar5ed last season so if he can change that and make it clear there are expected levels of commitment and fitness, that alone will be a significant improvement on last seasons malaise.

I hope they do.

Kean and Gomes still self isolating? They missed last Saturday's game. I mean, I'm not aware that footballers get pinged but can't you get a test after 5 days if you do? Are any other clubs having issues with players self isolating due to being pinged?

Gomes could play and still not get within 2 metres of anyone on the other team.

Have to say as much as I’m disappointed we’ve ended up with Benitez, I quite liked what I heard today in his presser.
interesting what he had to say about fitness levels and intensity etc. Appreciate its all sound bites and the proof will be in tomorrow pudding, but one thing I took from it was he wants a team that will work / fight for each other.
it’s blatantly obvious not everyone was that ar5ed last season so if he can change that and make it clear there are expected levels of commitment and fitness, that alone will be a significant improvement on last seasons malaise.

Hmm. I’ll give it 3 weeks before Coleman is wheeled out for a rallying cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.