Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we do injury news every press conference so why is it so special in your eyes not to for the first game? As that's what you're saying.
I’m saying in the context of it’s the start of the season, the managers first game (irrelevant of what other managers have done) I can understand why he doesn’t want to give anything away - he just said five in isolation.

Not gonna lie... he at least talks a good game. Doesn't speak in riddles and doesn't make any promises.

He's just confirmed that 5 players are in Covid isolation right now. Fairly certain that James, Kean & Gomes are three of them.. who are the other two?

Not gonna lie... he at least talks a good game. Doesn't speak in riddles and doesn't make any promises.

He's just confirmed that 5 players are in Covid isolation right now. Fairly certain that James, Kean & Gomes are three of them.. who are the other two?

Anyone else who are also on the transfer list.

5 players being James, Moise, one of Gomes/Gbamin and then two others.

Assuming Allan as he wasn't training the other day and Mina after he was with James. Surely he'd be pinged?

5 players in isolation. Brilliant.

I was under the impression most clubs had stopped their players from using the covid app?

Prem has their own private app for Covid stuff, think the Times reported it recently

Sack him now so we can try and salvage the James situation
James hardly wanted to be here during carlo taking holidays when we need him. Not showing up for games cause of tiredness. He's made it clear now carlo left he wants out. I'd rather keep the people who want to be here. Manager included.

Status
Not open for further replies.