2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stinking attitude and horrible grub of an agent. Good riddance
I don't understand why clubs just say that they are not prepared to do business with these scummy agents.

The Haarland deal ( obviously of no relevance to us ) is disgusting .....£45 m to the agent and father.

Where is the possible justification ?

It is tantamount to blackmail.

All agents , if used should be paid by the players not clubs.

I don't understand why clubs just say that they are not prepared to do business with these scummy agents.

The Haarland deal ( obviously of no relevance to us ) is disgusting .....£45 m to the agent and father.

Where is the possible justification ?

It is tantamount to blackmail.

All agents , if used should be paid by the players not clubs.

….because most players are represented by these scummy agents. Power is with the players these days, you don’t deal with their representatives you don’t sign anybody.

It does appear some clubs pay more agent fees than others, seem to recall a few seasons ago the Reds declaring they had paid a ridiculous amount in fees.

Roy Keane throughout his playing career didn't have an agent.

At renewal time he'd appoint a lawyer to handle all the contract details.

Football has changed massively even since Keane played...signed for 3.75m, he was only on massive money (£90k a week) in his last United Contract (and when his standards dropped, Fergie pushed him out the door)...today we have about 8 players on that or more, and they never have or will achieve anything...

You just know that if we don’t agree to some rubbish loan deal then raiola will have him playing up and causing trouble until we agree.

….because most players are represented by these scummy agents. Power is with the players these days, you don’t deal with their representatives you don’t sign anybody.

It does appear some clubs pay more agent fees than others, seem to recall a few seasons ago the Reds declaring they had paid a ridiculous amount in fees.
They've spent nearly £100 million on agents fees in the last three years alone. When you look at the completely disproportionate transfer fees they receive though, one does wonder if there's any correlation there.

Agents should be paid by the players. It is possibly the most baffling part about football that Clubs have to pay these people who do not work for them and actively fight against their interests during negotiations with the Clubs' own employees. I can't think of any other examples in any industry where this kind of thing happens.

They've spent nearly £100 million on agents fees in the last three years alone. When you look at the completely disproportionate transfer fees they receive though, one does wonder if there's any correlation there.

Agents should be paid by the players. It is possibly the most baffling part about football that Clubs have to pay these people who do not work for them and actively fight against their interests during negotiations with the Clubs' own employees. I can't think of any other examples in any industry where this kind of thing happens.

Recruiters / headhunters are paid by companies and not individuals.

Football has changed massively even since Keane played...signed for 3.75m, he was only on massive money (£90k a week) in his last United Contract (and when his standards dropped, Fergie pushed him out the door)...today we have about 8 players on that or more, and they never have or will achieve anything...
Sure, no denying it's changed massively.

It would be good if they were properly regulated, paid in a more structured manner.

I know, fantasy land.

Any update on his socials?

Is he "back soon"? The lad can't normally stay off them?

Given the right support I think there's a player there, and I'm sure he would scored goals in the prem given more minutes on the pitch, so I'll be a bit sad if he's off. Best not be another loan.

If he is, and were not replacing him, then I hope Simms is given the nod and minutes - zero point bringing in another Josh King.

Status
Not open for further replies.