2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just being 100% correct isn't he? Nothing to get annoyed about.

Indeed, we should ban anyone singing "we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen" from Goodison for borderline criminal levels of fake news.

To be fair, there is nothing better than hearing a full goodison belting that out after we've just scraped a late winner against a league 1 team in the fa cup

Clear as day that the feller isn't fussed about staying or going. If a club come in and want him and all he's asking, we'll let him go. If they don't, he's sound with that and will play. He's not making a big shake up to leave and we don't really want him to either

Got no problem with this. The longer it goes on, the more chance he stays which is good.

"ACMilan continues to see James Rodríguez (30) as a priority, but for the moment is making inquiries rather than offers. The situation could stretch 10/15 days more to reduce the value (fee) with Everton"

Looks like it will be a test of Everton's will and Rafael's intentions. Apparently Milan are going to hold out till the very end of the transfer window to try and nickel and dime Everton over the fee.

Looks like it will be a test of Everton's will and Rafael's intentions. Apparently Milan are going to hold out till the very end of the transfer window to try and nickel and dime Everton over the fee.

We are not really in a position to do that though

"ACMilan continues to see James Rodríguez (30) as a priority, but for the moment is making inquiries rather than offers. The situation could stretch 10/15 days more to reduce the value (fee) with Everton"

Milan will have to face market realities in the same way we have to.

If they want him, they must stump up fair value, if not he stays.

We should have a stated policy of incremental increases in players price as the window close gets closer to address such tactics IMO.

milan is clearly playing chicken with everton. if benitez ends up not even benching james , the rumour about him not wanting james will ensure a price drop in james possible fee... theres some irational hate towards benitez for sure , BUT saying " i dont want you / you wont play with me " to the player the club wants to sell was complete (if true) stupidity . if i were the boss i would be pretty pissed about that...

The fee won't matter if we need him off the books to make signings due to the wages. We'd like more but as long as the club know he's leaving, we'll do our business and conclude on James whenever to get him gone IMO

milan is clearly playing chicken with everton. if benitez ends up not even benching james , the rumour about him not wanting james will ensure a price drop in james possible fee... theres some irational hate towards benitez for sure , BUT saying " i dont want you / you wont play with me " to the player the club wants to sell was complete (if true) stupidity . if i were the boss i would be pretty pissed about that...

Agreed. Any rationale business person would do same in Milan's shoes given what they are hearing on Rafael's intentions.

If Rafael starts James on Saturday and they play well this next week will be very interesting. If Rafael benches James or leaves him at home...

We are not really in a position to do that though

Why not?

Milan- can we sign Rodriquez
Us- yes 20m
Milan- no we aren't paying that
Us- sound, koff then.

He's already said he's doesn't mind where his future is, either sell him and get him replaced asap ( whixh would be stupid ) or tell Milan he's not going and get him ready for the start of the season because without Rodriquez were not creating anything

Status
Not open for further replies.