Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully grasp it. It DOES matter. Thats why strikers reach different levels. Some strikers have been proficient in lower leagues but never made the grade at a higher level.
We're not going to agree.
I agree we're not going to agree but he's scoring those goals at the same level that mbappe and neymar are scoring theirs i.e. the highest league in the country he is playing in and isn't scoring those goals against Crawley town or whatever. Once again though if he scores umpteen goals for us against the bottom 8 great don't care, I'll only look at the fact he's scored loads of goals not who he scored them against.

I agree we're not going to agree but he's scoring those goals at the same level that mbappe and neymar are scoring theirs i.e. the highest league in the country he is playing in and isn't scoring those goals against Crawley town or whatever. Once again though if he scores umpteen goals for us against the bottom 8 great don't care, I'll only look at the fact he's scored loads of goals not who he scored them against.

Most of these clubs have strikers on their books who are back ups to the main strikers. Even within squads there are different levels.
PSG had a good look at kean and obviously felt he wasnt good enough to put any money down on the table.
But we can go round in circles.
He has a chance here now and its down to him to grab it. Tired of reading its x y and z fault.
Its now down to him.

Lukaku wants back to Chelsea, step in with a gigantic bid and get him back here. No chance I know but there you are. A world class striker.

yeh we should make a gigantic bid for kane too, we'd have some front 2.
in the real world we'll have kean upfront on opening day though

Lukaku wants back to Chelsea, step in with a gigantic bid and get him back here. No chance I know but there you are. A world class striker.

Yeah, that'll show FFP who the power lies with - don't worry about our net turnover, let's break the world transfer record instead!

Hard to tell what to do with Iwobi. Do we just accept that we've been sold a dud and keep him as a squad player and kiss goodbye to be millions in both his valuation and his salary year by year until we can release him or perhaps loan him out in the hope that he might rekindle something that would allow us to claw some money back in a year's time. Dreamland would be somebody buys him this window but I would wager that the only club stupid enough to do that is us.

What a monstrously awful signing though, right up there with anything the Walsh and Koeman axis of evil brought here.
Let's slap in a bid for him.

Maybe he'll improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.