Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubt it, in his five seasons where he actually got game time at Leicester he registered 10 league goals in 133 games. A goal every 13 games. His best goal scoring season was 4 in 34 league games for them. The other 4 seasons he got 0, 3, 2 and 1 league goal. In those five seasons he played 30 games or over in three of them and over 20 on another. He’s a sporadic goal threat.
Stop trying to spoil my optimism with reality.

Net profit from RM's time here on players.

Yes because of one massive outlier in Lukaku. We were only able to sell 3 of martinez players at a profit.

If you sold koemans remaining players at the current value he would also have a net profit because of DCL being a massive outlier same with silva and Richarlison.

So whats your point?

Swapping our gash for Newcastles gash, be the most pointless move

Only way I could see it happening is if we bought longstaff for £20-30m. Then they bought Davies for the same amount as a way to get around ffp.

So its essentially a swap for two squad players but would help us for better manoeuvrability in the transfer window

Yes he did very well at PSG hence why their fans want him to sign for them.

Didnt he finish their 2nd top scorer...playing as a poacher...

With us he was used as a target man...hes not a target man.

Not sure who is the better player of the two. Newcastle fans seem to think hes not the same player after his knee injury.

I think id rather take £12.5mil if it was on the table for Davies as rumoured last summer.

Davies seemed ok to me at times at a 6.

Keane does well in a deep defence...play any other way and hes a liability.

Im sure theres plenty of teams who want to buy Moise Kean.

Davies isn't one of the two midfielders we need to sell.

He's the third, probably, but there'd be zero point in swapping him with Longstaff.

Doubt it, in his five seasons where he actually got game time at Leicester he registered 10 league goals in 133 games. A goal every 13 games. His best goal scoring season was 4 in 34 league games for them. The other 4 seasons he got 0, 3, 2 and 1 league goal. In those five seasons he played 30 games or over in three of them and over 20 on another. He’s a sporadic goal threat.
While I agree with the overall point that he's not going to turn around, he was an impact sub for a vast majority of his time at Leicester wasn't he?

Looking at his entire PL stats, he's played 133 games, but in minutes, only the equivalent of 61 games.

So I suppose 21 goals and assists isn't actually TOO bad?

You can say he played all of these games but how many minutes did he play is the real question I think. Someone could play 100 games but if their only being brought on in the 90th minute as a time wasting sub thats not going to be a accurate representation of their footballing ability.

Apparently hes played 7783 minutes of football across 168 games for Leicester which is about 85 full 90 minutes of football. He scored 13 goals and created 17 assists meaning he had a goal involvement of once every 259 minutes or every 2.8 matches.

If he can keep that up at everton I think he'll be a fine player and a very good buy at 1.5m personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.