Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

When did Mina become our best defender?
I keep seeing some people saying this and I just don't see it.
He has scored some valuable goals in his time but he makes far too many basic silly defending mistakes in my opinion.
He is. If you compare him with Godfrey, Keane or Holgate because he is the one who can head everything away.

When did Mina become our best defender?
I keep seeing some people saying this and I just don't see it.
He has scored some valuable goals in his time but he makes far too many basic silly defending mistakes in my opinion.
I mean.. does he?

This is also something that I happen to see a lot about Yerry Mina. In his first season here he made a couple of notable gaffs, admittedly, but that seems to have earned him a rep as a bit of a donkey with some. He's been sound for the last 18 months at least.

When are we just going to get on with it and bring in Clyne and Sturridge.... both still not found a club. May as well continue our summer spending as it started.

I mean.. does he?

This is also something that I happen to see a lot about Yerry Mina. In his first season here he made a couple of notable gaffs, admittedly, but that seems to have earned him a rep as a bit of a donkey with some. He's been sound for the last 18 months at least.
Wasn't there some stats posted a while ago that mina isn't just Everton's best CB, but also one of the better defenders in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.