Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're carrying on with this ITK business, and good luck to you, it's entertainment, a bit like WWF if you like...

But surely any claims of knowledge of the intimate details of other clubs behind the scenes just blows any scrap of anyone believing you?

Rumours of a bust up? Rumours of a 40m bid? Where are you hearing these rumours of other clubs business at? Last mention of a bust up was Dec 2020 on Google... Have you just done a search and used it for your 'story'?

Heard of the bust up on NUFC forums. Had a look on their when we were linked.

We are looking at RBs, but Koulibaly is our prime target.

The ASM situation is very interesting. He hasn't been training and the NUFC management have said he's currently "ill". His friends have said he isn't. Rumours of a bust up and him handing in a transfer request. Rumours of a 40 mil bid from us.

I heard a few days ago that we currently have around 40 mil to spend.

If we had £40mil to spend then we should have tied up Aarons months ago.

As it stands Kenny and Coleman at RB is a joke 2 weeks before the first match.

Not that I believe the Red Echo but Kirkbride reckons the following:

1. There IS money for players but of the right age and McNeil name dropped as our main wide player target.

2. The club aint interested in Saint Maximim at the price quoted.

3. The club wont be spending record breaking fees on players.

If we had £40mil to spend then we should have tied up Aarons months ago.

As it stands Kenny and Coleman at RB is a joke 2 weeks before the first match.
No because he is not worth it, the same reason no other team has moved for him. It's ok you not rating Dumfries Zat but don't then go and suggest the likes of Aarons and Emerson as alternatives who are no better, certainly in the case of Aarons.

I imagine we will be playing counter attacking football so will want fast players who can stretch the opposition.

If we get the recruitment right I think we are in for an exciting season instead of the slow tippy tappy crap we've had to endure for the past 5+ seasons.

A right back, and another central midfielder (or Benitez keeping Gbamin fit and restoring Gomes) and I think we’d be looking in ok shape.

Richarlison looks like he’s staying and I’d back Benitez not to pamper to his ego like Carlo did. He’ll have a job to do probably on the flank and then it will be one of Gray Townsend Gordon for the other flank and as cover.

Dependning on players staying fit we could have a quick decent front three, a combative midfield, and a fairly solid defence. The right back is key for me though.

I don’t want to ever see an Everton team with any combination of Keane Coleman Davies Siggurdson starting games ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.