Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Theoneandonly i hear Koulibaly s price has dropped to 28,5M any truth in that pal lol ?
Oh no the price was never 30M that you posted some days ago haha.
Besides your crystal bal said last time we were sell to buy and now we are splashing 70-80M, what happened ? Is it due to Baningime leaving lol ?

We offered 30 mil before, as did Man Utd and Bayern. They wanted more money. Since then they've decided to lower their price. 35 mil is being touted.

We were very concerned with FFP. The feeling is though we can gamble and bring in a few players, taking the risk of trying to get rid of high earners before the window shuts.

We offered 30 mil before, as did Man Utd and Bayern. They wanted more money. Since then they've decided to lower their price. 35 mil is being touted.

We were very concerned with FFP. The feeling is though we can gamble and bring in a few players, taking the risk of trying to get rid of high earners before the window shuts.

If we were going to gamble with FFP surely we sign a RB 1st?

If we were going to gamble with FFP surely we sign a RB 1st?

We are looking at RBs, but Koulibaly is our prime target.

The ASM situation is very interesting. He hasn't been training and the NUFC management have said he's currently "ill". His friends have said he isn't. Rumours of a bust up and him handing in a transfer request. Rumours of a 40 mil bid from us.

I heard a few days ago that we currently have around 40 mil to spend.

As much as I dont rate Brands you could imagine that the club has 2-3 players lined up and we are waiting for James and/or Kean to move on before being able to bring them in.
That’s what I am expecting. I think our next signing will show us what the plan is for this season.

I think Benitez wants a solid 11 as a foundation, hence the proven PL players we’ve signed. Then I think that leaves him with a couple of signings he can take more of a chance with.

That’s what I am expecting. I think our next signing will show us what the plan is for this season.

I think Benitez wants a solid 11 as a foundation, hence the proven PL players we’ve signed. Then I think that leaves him with a couple of signings he can take more of a chance with.

I imagine we will be playing counter attacking football so will want fast players who can stretch the opposition.

If we get the recruitment right I think we are in for an exciting season instead of the slow tippy tappy crap we've had to endure for the past 5+ seasons.

The ASM situation is very interesting. He hasn't been training and the NUFC management have said he's currently "ill". His friends have said he isn't. Rumours of a bust up and him handing in a transfer request. Rumours of a 40 mil bid from us.

And we’re lumping it all on ASM??
?

I know you're carrying on with this ITK business, and good luck to you, it's entertainment, a bit like WWF if you like...

But surely any claims of knowledge of the intimate details of other clubs behind the scenes just blows any scrap of anyone believing you?

Rumours of a bust up? Rumours of a 40m bid? Where are you hearing these rumours of other clubs business at? Last mention of a bust up was Dec 2020 on Google... Have you just done a search and used it for your 'story'?

I know you're carrying on with this ITK business, and good luck to you, it's entertainment, a bit like WWF if you like...

But surely any claims of knowledge of the intimate details of other clubs behind the scenes just blows any scrap of anyone believing you?

Rumours of a bust up? Rumours of a 40m bid? Where are you hearing these rumours of other clubs business at? Last mention of a bust up was Dec 2020 on Google... Have you just done a search and used it for your 'story'?
I put him on ignore. Wants attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.