2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t get my head around the fact that some Everton fans want James gone. Ok he missed a number of games last season with niggling injuries, but we are a better team with him in it. The alternatives…Townsend or Iwobi. You ask any opposition manager who’d they’d rather play against. The latter two would get most of the votes.

There will definitely be an I in benitez's team starts with s and ends in t

Im gonna enjoy us playing committed football with a team with actual identity and pride in it for the first time since Moyes / Martinez's 1st season.

The Cult on the other hand can keep begging for more of the same lazy shirkers of the last 6 or so years letting them down and putting in effort when they feel like it.

I just can’t get my head around the fact that some Everton fans want James gone. Ok he missed a number of games last season with niggling injuries, but we are a better team with him in it. The alternatives…Townsend or Iwobi. You ask any opposition manager who’d they’d rather play against. The latter two would get most of the votes.
Some fans would be happy if DCL went and rondon replaced him and Richy go and McNeil replaced him

There's no tiredness in team

Some fans would be happy if DCL went and rondon replaced him and Richy go and McNeil replaced him
It’s funny how some fans want our better players replaced. We’ll see how much worse Villa are this year without Grealish. You don’t build a better team by selling your better players. Instead replace the mediocre or underperforming players and replace them with better quality. That’s how you improve your side.

Im gonna enjoy us playing committed football with a team with actual identity and pride in it for the first time since Moyes / Martinez's 1st season.

The Cult on the other hand can keep begging for more of the same lazy shirkers of the last 6 or so years letting them down and putting in effort when they feel like it.
Christ almighty fella. You really do need to start supporting Burnley. They don't have any quality either and are full of 'committed' players. Dychie is one of the lads and has great bantz.

Get any of those nasty foreign shirkers in and your fellow fans will fly a banner above Turf Moor.

Honestly mate, you'd LOVE it there.;)

It’s funny how some fans want our better players replaced. We’ll see how much worse Villa are this year without Grealish. You don’t build a better team by selling your better players. Instead replace the mediocre or underperforming players and replace them with better quality. That’s how you improve your side.
I would prefer better players who could actually play for the team on more than a part-time basis. Who would play in James' position for the twenty games he won't play in next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.