2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather let Richarlison go on a free than sell James. Richy disappoints most games and James lights games up.

Thats nonsense mate - the first 9 games or so when the whole team was quality he was ace but the Anfield Derby aside he wasn't anything special.

He had just as many quiet games as good ones and thats when he was fit and available.

Richarlison was poor last season but the two seasons prior he had 14 goals each season and is always fit and available.

There is no competition imo.

Coutinho is still a good player. Liverpool went from a top 4 team to a title winning one - we've just finished 10th and 12th.

They became a far better team by moving him on. Why would we then sign him?

I'm not an enormous James fan by any means. I like him but I'm not going to be devastated if he leaves. But signing Coutinho as a replacement would not improve us. I dont see the point of it.

Thats nonsense mate - the first 9 games or so when the whole team was quality he was ace but the Anfield Derby aside he wasn't anything special.

He had just as many quiet games as good ones and thats when he was fit and available.

Richarlison was poor last season but the two seasons prior he had 14 goals each season and is always fit and available.

There is no competition imo.
I'm not sure its nonsense if its an opinion but thats ok. IMHO Richy scores goals but he rarely wins us a game based on his performance. James on the other hand scores goals at a similar rate (perhaps a little less ) but has the ability to win a game just by his brilliance in a few moments. Richy just cant do that.

They became a far better team by moving him on. Why would we then sign him?

I'm not an enormous James fan by any means. I like him but I'm not going to be devastated if he leaves. But signing Coutinho as a replacement would not improve us. I dont see the point of it.

Because the same people cry arsing about Coutinho or whoever are the same who were calling relegation after signing Gray and are now raving about the lad.

Whilst Benitez is manager any decision will always be a disaster one in the eyes of the cult I've become numb to it.

See what happens before crying that we may lose Carlo n James who had us below massive names like West Ham and Leeds Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.