2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about if I’m being knee jerk, and shock horror, we’ve had our James in Florida tournament and now he’s off.

I know we’ve had so many worse memories being Everton fans, but christ, this is the worst one in recent memories.

Gone From the biggest turnaround, household manager, big acquisitions and top of the league For 6 weeks to a season where we’re absolutely skint, Townsend is our big signing and Benitez is manager.

The only player for Everton who is irreplaceable for me is Richarlison.

Everyone else can be replaced imo if the recruitment is done right.

Im confident with Benitez if James goes we'll bring in 2-3 good players for the starting 11.

Be nice if it was the likes of Iwobi instead but no one will take that loser off our hands lol
I'd rather let Richarlison go on a free than sell James. Richy disappoints most games and James lights games up.

I could see something like this happening:

OOT
James

IN
CAM: Coutinho (loan)
RB: Dumfries
RW: McNeil

Would you be happy with that?
Ha Ha.....a wrecked injury prone Coutihno on massive wages (can't hold a candle to James) NcNeil...Burnley's best asset...we won't be paying big bucks for him. Dumfries ain't coming, would have been sorted by now if he was.

going with Andros and Gray.

Shane Long could do a job for us eh?
lollol

TBH me neither. If it had been someone else beside Aguirre I would doubt it but coming from him then it seems it is something that may be real.

I really hope he stays too and that you all get to see him. Everton may have no choice if no other team wants him but it will be unfortunate seeing him on the bench and I have no doubt that Benitez won't hesitate to leave him.

Awe, thanks. It was fun posting from the event and giving the forum updates. My next goal is Goodison Park :)
To not play James when fit would be embarrassing but quite typical of the death football of the FSW. Just accept you will get 20 games a year with the influence of James who is light years ahead of anyone else at the club. A no brainer.

Do all you can Sassy to make it to Goodison, you have embraced the club and GOT and it will feel like coming home.

Was always going to be a tough summer with FFP but sometimes Everton do best when they need to wheel and deal.

We lost Rooney, signed some middle of the road players with fight and finished 4th in the league.

The amount of times under Moyes we had to sell one of our best players to be able to sign players and we came out of it stronger.

If James goes we'll hopefully come out of it stronger ;)
What did Moyes win mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.