Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels most people hate the manager, hate most of the players, hate the board, the club and most things about it at the moment.
Yes.

We are in a state.

Bringing in kopite heroes to manage us.

Absolutely skint despite our overpaid useless DoF.

Trying to flog our best player because said kopite manager doesn't rate him and our DoF has pished cash away for 3 years.

What is there to get you excited about Everton here beyond the new stadium?

Yes.

We are in a state.

Trying to flog our best player because said kopite manager doesn't rate him and our DoF has pished cash away for 3 years.

Ah you seem new to Everton.

You act like things have been all warm and cuddly for the last 30 years.

Nah it's just like everyone else here I had hoped a billionaire owner would make us into something other than the basket case club we have been my entire life.

It's just been more of the same but with bigger and more expensive mistakes.
ALL WE NEED IS MONEY TO COMPETE.

1.3billion pounds later, here we are, still crap.

But you gotta keep the faith, you gotta keep dreaming Jakey, dont let this club drag you down, RISE!!!

ALL WE NEED IS MONEY TO COMPETE.

1.3billion pounds later, here we are, still crap.

But you gotta keep the faith, you gotta keep dreaming Jakey, dont let this club drag you down, RISE!!!
I was starting to believe we had turned a corner last year with Ancelotti and James.

But this summer?

I couldn't have written it any better. I'm still not over the shock at Moshiri putting 2 fingers up to everyone else to bring in that fat rat.

I'm just waiting for this period to end quickly. I don't know what comes next but it won't be Benitez again at least.

I was starting to believe we had turned a corner last year with Ancelotti and James.

But this summer?

I couldn't have written it any better. I'm still not over the shock at Moshiri putting 2 fingers up to everyone else to bring in that fat rat.

I'm just waiting for this period to end quickly. I don't know what comes next but it won't be Benitez again at least.
The dream is mass riots at Goodison and Moshiri selling up to Mike Ashley.

Hold on to that dream.

Yes.

We are in a state.

loool. You believe everything you read eh

Id like to have a time machine so I can go back a year and make a post on this forum saying that this time next year Carlo and James will have gone and we will have FSW as our new manager with Andros Townsend being our first summer signing.
I would like to have a time machine go into the future a week and get the lottery numbers but every body to his own

Status
Not open for further replies.