The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Dave loves to no-life the mammaries out of this forum and I'm usually begrudgingly accepting of his persistent outrage but this is a bit desperate.

I think it's a brilliant looking kit, I won't be wearing it because I've too many hairs on my nutsack but I'd definitely not be going nuclear about the design regardless.

All right Ghandi calm down it is only a footy top.
*loses it

*dons stadium jacket

1BA6702C-5FD6-4D4D-8143-6D45B918BE8E.jpeg

They aren't awful. They just don't motivate me to buy a shirt at all. For that matter neither does most of the team. Maybe richarlison but then who knows, I buy that and with my luck he leaves lol.

Hummel have produced six outfield kits for us in the past two seasons and I have to say, I’m a fan of every single one of them!

Nice to have bespoke designs over some template. Bold design choices with the away and 3rd this season too, love it.

If you do that, you get rid of Hummel...and that cant be allowed by those corporate vampires.
Some chevrons down the arm or shoulder/ epaulettes area would be an acceptable compromise as would three stripes if addidas or those rhombus things if umbro.

I do agree that this is all about Hummel branding with that tyre stripe. Doesn't do us or Hummel any favours at all and cheapens both entities.

Some chevrons down the arm or shoulder/ epaulettes area would be an acceptable compromise as would three stripes if addidas or those rhombus things if umbro.

I do agree that this is all about Hummel branding with that tyre stripe. Doesn't do us or Hummel any favours at all and cheapens both entities.
It looks a terrible kit. I defy anyone to say it's a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.