The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of the tyre mark down the front and that would be a great kit with the shorts and socks looking the business too.

I felt putting the tyre marks at each side of the top, running from armpit to waist, instead of right down the middle of the front of the shirt, would've looked better.

I felt putting the tyre marks at each side of the top, running from armpit to waist, instead of right down the middle of the front of the shirt, would've looked better.
Actually that's conjured an image of quite a nice kit in my mind.

Not impressed with the quality of this season’s kits. My son has worn the away kit about three times and it has several pulls and a little hole in it. Home kit worn once and looks like it’s going the same way. Am I right in saying that they’ve changed the material this season? Something about recycled plastic bottles. Anyone else had similar issues?

Not impressed with the quality of this season’s kits. My son has worn the away kit about three times and it has several pulls and a little hole in it. Home kit worn once and looks like it’s going the same way. Am I right in saying that they’ve changed the material this season? Something about recycled plastic bottles. Anyone else had similar issues?

Yep, same with the away kit, pulls and bits everywhere after 1 wear at footy. They all look great and the material feels okay but ruins immediately.

Was that change not made last year?

£60 for something made out of plastic bottles lol wow

There were similar complaints about last season’s kits, badges falling off etc. It’s how carefully you wash it that causes issues, my home one from last year still looks minty fresh and it got washed after every wear

Attachments

• 9714D8E7-F727-4472-9E4C-BAE8B2F6135E.png
    9714D8E7-F727-4472-9E4C-BAE8B2F6135E.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 72

Status
Not open for further replies.