2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
….from what I remember, he was a liability when played on the right. Gordon got more game time, which says lots about how much Kean was trusted.

He’s been totally ineffective in an Everton shirt, I see no reason why he’d be starting over any of the frontline players.

Kean is probably the best finisher at the club...poacher.

In Crab Iwobi and Snail Keane, Everton has two of the most homesick-prone players in the British Isles. And now, with Reluctant returning from his happy loan stint at PSG, we now also have the third.
I still clearly remember, as a young kid,how the constantly homesick tears of Ross Pottinger ruined a camping holiday for me. I can only imagine the misery at Finch Farm when that trio of big girls’ blouses crank up their collective blubbering...a more desperate place would not exist anywhere in the world.
So, whilst I would love to get rid of Snail and Crab, there is no football team that would have them without Everton having to pay that team a huge transfer fee. But Reluctant we might possibly fob off to some desperate outfit on the Continent...say we paid his wages plus paid that club 5-10 million Euros?
Brands is a useless DoF but he needs to start showing some semblance of nous and get rid of Reluctant ASAP!!

We've already tried playing him wide right,he was clueless every time.Wasnt much better in the middle either .

….from what I remember, he was a liability when played on the right. Gordon got more game time, which says lots about how much Kean was trusted.

He’s been totally ineffective in an Everton shirt, I see no reason why he’d be starting over any of the frontline players.

I certainly would've been giving him some game time last season when Richarlison decided he wasn't gonna turn up for most of the season

What attitude does Kean have? He doesn't have one as far as I can see? He seems a perfectly down to earth young lad.

The frown stuff is ridiculous, that's just what he looks like.

Balotelli was in a car crash within days of signing for City, threw darts at youth players and did all manner of weird things on a consistent basis, he was constantly in the news and is totally gimmick driven. Kean has done none of this, the only mark he has against his name was having a party during Covid which was stupid but he was not the only one who did that.

The only correlation I can see between them is that they are both strikers who happen to be Italian.
Not being ar$ed to turn up to training a few times months after joining a new club isn't the best of attitudes tbf

I certainly would've been giving him some game time last season when Richarlison decided he wasn't gonna turn up for most of the season

…really? Kean is nowhere near as good as a sulking Richarlison. Indeed, there’s an argument that Simms might have been more effective than Kean, he certainly couldn’t have been any worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.