Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waste is waste whatever the department mate.
And it's not just or primarily about wages, it's about what they provide for the wages.
If you're in a job that rarely or doesn't bother to set targets and offer bonuses for exceeding the targets, you enter a 'comfort zone'.

I'd go so far as to suggest that a complete review of every single employee, their job specification and salary package be carried out and changes implemented to improve the productivity of every department. And if that meant reducing basic salaries but, offering substantial bonuses based upon exceeding targets, then that's well worth considering.
The more the people produce, the more they can earn - exceeding targets pays for itself.

For example... car salespeople are paid a relative pittance of a basic salary because they're incentivised to sell add-ons... accessories, finance packages etc.
You walk into any car showroom and after the initial chat about the car, the first thing they want to talk to you about is 'and over how long would you like to finance the car?' Because they're incentivised to sell a finance package. They earn more from the finance company than they do for actually selling the car.

Tell the salesperson you want to pay cash and watch his face sink... 'cos his commission has just evaporated.
I always buy my cars in cash, I don't get much off the list price!

Spurs are in for Zouma. €25m. Some on here will be devastated about that. Not me, like.
He's like the 4th choice last resort if we fail to get any of the other CB targets. Paratici works like this where he lines up 3 or 4 targets just in case.

Main target is Romero then Tomiyasu, Milenkovic and finally Zouma if all else fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.