Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunately for us, the loan market will probably be quite fruitful as the back end of the window approaches.

A lot of clubs desperately trying to shift players on with not many buyers. At some point they will have to accept loans. In fairness we are in a similar position, but we are quite aware that people don't want to pay money for our outcasts.

I suspect it's the game PSG want to play with us re Moise Kean, they think we might buckle at the back end. I think we might be able to get 2 or 3 really good loans at the back end. I kind of miss Everloan so am strangely excited at the prospect.

Bring back Everloan. That was our best finish in the past 15 years or so.

Lukaku
Deulofeu
Barry

What a window.

Unsure. 6 loans in the Summer, 1 in Winter. Not sure what the rules are but it's certainly not 2/4.
2 loans at a time from another Premiership/English club (max 4 per season). No limit on loans from abroad (Outside Premiership/England)..............well that's my understanding?

Would certainly look at another CM on loan as too risky counting on Gbamin staying fit lad needs a full season before you can start to rely on him more.

Punt Gomes out on loan and God knows what's happening with Soggy.

Hopefully he goes...though this joke pretty much sums up the chances of a deal...

If we can not stump up the cash for Dumfries i can not see how we would bid 35M for Aarons, unless there is more to the Dumfries deal than we know. File under@Theoneandonly crap info :).

Linked to Phil Jones on a free...

29udqv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.