Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully he goes...though this joke pretty much sums up the chances of a deal...

Delph seems quite entitled. If I were Brands/Rafat I'd tell him he's not welcome, and won't be registered in the squad this year. I'd tell him he'll be frozen out of club events and will need to train in isolation too. Surely his ego wouldn't allow it and he'd leave, even on reduced wages?

I'm fairly sure Mina will go this summer. Good player but just 2 years left on his current deal and also a high earner.

Just cant see any clubs in europe with the ready finances able to spend £25+ million on him this summer.

Be shocked if we accepted anything less in the current market.

We need a striker , right back and a attacking central midfielder. A striker that can push DCL and give us something else than him and Richardilson. A lacy RB and a midfielder ala Lampard

Just cant see any clubs in europe with the ready finances able to spend £25+ million on him this summer.

Be shocked if we accepted anything less in the current market.

Fiorentina highly likely to be selling Milenkovic for big money, could see Mina as a replacement. Been reports of a move to Italy not long ago - would suspect we'd take around £20m on him. He's our highest earner on £120k and whilst I don't mind him, he's not worth near that.

Delph seems quite entitled. If I were Brands/Rafat I'd tell him he's not welcome, and won't be registered in the squad this year. I'd tell him he'll be frozen out of club events and will need to train in isolation too. Surely his ego wouldn't allow it and he'd leave, even on reduced wages?
As much as Delph is a massive bulb, he has a contract and is entitled to see it out. Would you take a pay cut just because your employer asked you to?

Which would make sense. Thought we'd look at the loan market, especially with the cheap business being done early indicating that, at most, we have one £30m approx. signing lined up, if at all.

It feels like we're trying to push FFP down the road, thin the wage output and get another 12 months in the locker.

On a slightly related note, ever since Sancho joined United I have been wondering if we'll try the same obligation to buy trick with Martial. The papers have picked up on same train of thought this morning. Don't know if anything in it but I wouldn't be surprised.

Fortunately for us, the loan market will probably be quite fruitful as the back end of the window approaches.

A lot of clubs desperately trying to shift players on with not many buyers. At some point they will have to accept loans. In fairness we are in a similar position, but we are quite aware that people don't want to pay money for our outcasts.

I suspect it's the game PSG want to play with us re Moise Kean, they think we might buckle at the back end. I think we might be able to get 2 or 3 really good loans at the back end. I kind of miss Everloan so am strangely excited at the prospect.

Fortunately for us, the loan market will probably be quite fruitful as the back end of the window approaches.

A lot of clubs desperately trying to shift players on with not many buyers. At some point they will have to accept loans. In fairness we are in a similar position, but we are quite aware that people don't want to pay money for our outcasts.

I suspect it's the game PSG want to play with us re Moise Kean, they think we might buckle at the back end. I think we might be able to get 2 or 3 really good loans at the back end. I kind of miss Everloan so am strangely excited at the prospect.
Hopefully - but we are only allowed 2 loan players at any one time

https://www.premierleague.com/news/464747

Status
Not open for further replies.