Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 days to the first game. I dont want to be doing business on deadline day. Only teams at the bottom of the table and badly ran clubs do bulk of their business in last few days of August.
I’m sure we all won’t business done early, but this season I think we have to sell first to raise funds.

Links, from supposed ITK's on social media, to Amine Harit today. The 23 year old Morrocan midfielder plays Left midfield or central midfield for Schalke. As Schalke have been relegated it is understandable some of their players may want out. It is believed he has a release clause of €24m, but I would imagine Everton would want to pay a lot less than that. He got 8 goals and 6 assists last season in a struggling side. Here is the YouTube clip of him in action.

Links, from supposed ITK's on social media, to Amine Harit today. The 23 year old Morrocan midfielder plays Left midfield or central midfield for Schalke. As Schalke have been relegated it is understandable some of their players may want out. It is believed he has a release clause of €24m, but I would imagine Everton would want to pay a lot less than that. He got 8 goals and 6 assists last season in a struggling side. Here is the YouTube clip of him in action.

Bid €2.4m to make a point. Just like they want forever cheap 50p loan for Kenny.

The original article is seven days old.

sportslens saying we are trying to sign Lenglet on loan with an obligation to buy for £20m next summer

Which would make sense. Thought we'd look at the loan market, especially with the cheap business being done early indicating that, at most, we have one £30m approx. signing lined up, if at all.

It feels like we're trying to push FFP down the road, thin the wage output and get another 12 months in the locker.

On a slightly related note, ever since Sancho joined United I have been wondering if we'll try the same obligation to buy trick with Martial. The papers have picked up on same train of thought this morning. Don't know if anything in it but I wouldn't be surprised.

Which would make sense. Thought we'd look at the loan market, especially with the cheap business being done early indicating that, at most, we have one £30m approx. signing lined up, if at all.

It feels like we're trying to push FFP down the road, thin the wage output and get another 12 months in the locker.

On a slightly related note, ever since Sancho joined United I have been wondering if we'll try the same obligation to buy trick with Martial. The papers have picked up on same train of thought this morning. Don't know if anything in it but I wouldn't be surprised.
We should get Martial just so he can’t boss us like he always does.
Get Ings as well.
That’s 5/6 goals between them that we don’t concede this season.

We should get Martial just so he can’t boss us like he always does.
Get Ings as well.
That’s 5/6 goals between them that we don’t concede this season.

He's an odd one Martial. As in I have absolutely no clue whether he'd be a good signing or not. Bags of talent, weird consistency, but you just don't know whether he's one of those players who just don't suit United rather than just being outright crap.

The reason I think he may be on the cards is because it'd give us the ability to commit Richarlison to alternating both left wing and striker for depth.

Lenglet could do being out of the limelight at Barca, his game has regressed, at Seville he was brilliant.

Everton would be a good move for him and could get his form back, loan to buy I reckon Barca would do it has they need the wage bill lowered asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.