Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out of that list of clubs, why would he join Everton? I think this is the most worrying thing about where we are as a club. Posters are clamouring for James and even Richarlison to be sold but who will we be able to replace them with?
True. I can only think of money or guaranteed first team slot. Truth is we should be looking at younger players...

Out of that list of clubs, why would he join Everton? I think this is the most worrying thing about where we are as a club. Posters are clamouring for James and even Richarlison to be sold but who will we be able to replace them with?
The same clamoured for lukaku to be sold because he had no first touch. I take no notice of them. They must be completely insane. ...sell Richardson he doesnt smile.....???? and then think we have the pulling power to bring in quality. We dont.

The idea of selling Richarlison is just mad. His fee would be pretty huge so unless someone offers such a sum then it’s not happening - especially in a depressed market.

Building the squad is about keeping the best players and adding to the quality.

There is no way that either of the Madrid teams will be coming in with a big money bid. They haven't got the funds to pay us what we would want. Pères has already said there is no money.

There is no way that either of the Madrid teams will be coming in with a big money bid. They haven't got the funds to pay us what we would want. Pères has already said there is no money.
Atleti maybe, they always do very well with outgoing transfers but this window who knows? I suspect you're right, however, and Richy will stay purely because nobody can afford to buy him.

@Theoneandonly

what’s the latest on the above list?

Haven't heard anything on 1,7,8,or 9.

We've shown interest in Bailey, but he has a few clubs interested in him. As I've said before we need to sell before we can buy. Likelihood is we won't get him.

Again we've shown interest in McNeil, but again we are unable to afford him and its likely we will be priced out of a deal, from my understanding we're not currently pursuing moves for any wingers.

Again with Dumfries, we've been negotiating for him, but are unable to match the price they want. Inter are very interested also, unless we shift some more players. We could miss out.

We've offered Rondon a deal.

We are very interested in Perez, but that's as far as it's got.

Status
Not open for further replies.