Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The definition of hedging your bets there.

Rondon is awful by the way.
He’s not awful but he’s not good enough to be a back up. I’m sure some of the local journalists said we aren’t after him. McNeil I wouldn’t want personally and Burnley will won’t to much thankfully . As Leicester probably would Witt perez, Another no no from me

Of that list, though I doubt it’s even close to being true. Diaby or Bailey. And Gravenberch

He’s not awful but he’s not good enough to be a back up. I’m sure some of the local journalists said we aren’t after him. McNeil I wouldn’t want personally and Burnley will won’t to much thankfully . As Leicester probably would Witt perez, Another no no from me

Of that list, though I doubt it’s even close to being true. Diaby or Bailey. And Gravenberch
31 and has been playing in China was always bog average anyway. Even as a squad player I think it would be a mistake..

For me, our best attacker and defender are both Colombian so make them more comfortable

We still need an out and out destroyer in our squad because all our other midfielders are just too similar in what they bring, so get in Lerma from Bournemouth, a great option to have in the squad

Spuds look to be signing a cb so maybe we could swap Keane for Sanchez, having both at the back would be brilliant

For me, our best attacker and defender are both Colombian so make them more comfortable

We still need an out and out destroyer in our squad because all our other midfielders are just too similar in what they bring, so get in Lerma from Bournemouth, a great option to have in the squad

Spuds look to be signing a cb so maybe we could swap Keane for Sanchez, having both at the back would be brilliant

Spurs want to use Sanchez in a deal for Kounde.

Status
Not open for further replies.