Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Winks is the dictionary definition of a nothing player and I'd be truly devastated if we brought him in.

One of those like Iwobi and Bolasie where I'm 100% sure it's a shocking signing.
Agree, he offers nothing we don't have in a Allan/Davies or Gomes. What we need is dynamism in midfield someone who can get box to box to drive us on, not another neat and today crab who is totally ineffective. He would be a classic Everton signing of the last five years mind...

Agree, he offers nothing we don't have in a Allan/Davies or Gomes. What we need is dynamism in midfield someone who can get box to box to drive us on, not another neat and today crab who is totally ineffective. He would be a classic Everton signing of the last five years mind...

Harry Winks is a gifted footballer. Twice the player of TD and Gomes.

Id love him to come in although my preference is for JPG to fill the void.

So which rightbacks are available on a free with prem experience to add to our team of misfits this summer?
These are the right backs that are available on a free transfer. None are anywhere near good enough to get in our squad never mind the side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-25-13-35-31-159_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-25-13-35-31-159_com.android.chrome.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 168
Harry Winks is a gifted footballer. Twice the player of TD and Gomes.

Id love him to come in although my preference is for JPG to fill the void.
I watched him come on in extra time in the league cup game last season and he got absolutely murdered by Tom Davies. Out-smarted and bullied for the half hour he is on. Maybe he was really promising around 2017, but has been garbage for the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.