2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve lost count of the times I’ve see Digne bomb on, giving him an outlet out wide, but he always prefers to come inside and have a crack himself. Sometimes it works, more often not.

No matter how much he loves Everton, he loves Brazil more.
Brazilian loves Olympic football, Great Britain doesn't even has a team.
And he wears no.10 :bye:

I understand him and his desire to play for his coutry, but does that mean, that other Brazilian stars don't love Brazil or love their clubs more? We could have not let him go like almost every club did with their players. It's a club decision.

Not far off a goal or assist every 2 games and still people complain :eek:
Yep, his stats hold up well. Like a lot of younger, emerging players he is hot and cold with his form coming in bursts. I think that becomes less of a problem with age and good coaching.

I understand him and his desire to play for his coutry, but does that mean, that other Brazilian stars don't love Brazil or love their clubs more? We could have not let him go like almost every club did with their players. It's a club decision.
I can just picture his face being told he couldn't go.

It's a power play now, and his take must be that Everton have to go along with whatever he decides.

I like the lad a lot but he is one of our few sellable assets. I'd prefer him staying with us as I don't trust the club to spend money wisely but I think he has a decision to make in the next few weeks.

There will be takers for him no doubt and if he wants to leave he will. If not then hopefully he can improve on last seasons efforts along with most others.

Reactions: Lao

Status
Not open for further replies.