Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree; just my opinion here.

We have, by all accounts, bought Begovic, Townsend, Gray, and Dumfries.

That to me is an upgrade on the rubbish we have in our midfield (shoehorning centre mids to play on the wings).

Now combine that with the better fitness of the players and players actually putting in 95 minutes of effort because of the better discipline (Benitez style of management; playing as a collective) than Carlo last season, and honestly I am looking forward to the season and winning games with team effort and graft.

That's the plan anyway...easily a top ten finish...

If you think Townsend, Gray is an upgrade for any Premiership team then all is lost.

I would still like to know where people are getting this "better fitness" fallacy from.

The crowd thing home and away would balance out in our favour just, we'd still pinch a few away points.

Then you have to factor in the crowd thing in relation to their reaction to the teams total dog poo performances and how they might (would've??) gone on at Ancelotti

Until this year's Blue Chrimbo is concluded, I am not heralding too much hope: The Mikado is/was a terrible Chrimbo panto choice ...,too intricate in my opinion. I will wait until next season before i afford o'er much attention toward the climes about our brave, brave lionhearts

NSNO

If you think Townsend, Gray is an upgrade for any Premiership team then all is lost.

I would still like to know where people are getting this "better fitness" fallacy from.
Finished your coffee fast there mert.
Edit 1; allegedly etc.

Edit 2; not an upgrade in quality maybe, but I think its supposed to be a downgrade in wages paid out...hopefully

Imagine having Potter in charge at a time like this. It doesn't bear thinking about. We'd be sunk.

I think we may have gotten very lucky securing a strong man with a huge amount of credibility in English football to see us through.

He will provide the moral compass. A good manager but also a family man with huge respect in the game and one who will fight our corner tigerishly.

Imagine having Potter in charge at a time like this. It doesn't bear thinking about. We'd be sunk.

I think we may have gotten very lucky securing a strong man with a huge amount of credibility in English football to see us through.

He will provide the moral compass. A good manager but also a family man with huge respect in the game and one who will fight our corner tigerishly.
What on earth has happened to you, Dave? You sound like you've joined a cult.

absolutely, or Nuno, who would be just 'nothing to do with me, I've only just got here'

I’ve a bit to go before im at Mike Walker or Walter Smith levels of despair. The FFP and other issues are nothing to do with the manager to be fair. Will give him until the autumn and then the bed sheets will be out lol
I just mean in general mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.