Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that Brands has consistently shown that he can't get rid of bad players.

We are bringing in more bad players .

If we had got rid of 2 bad players on very high wages and replaced them with slightly better on lower wages as squad players then fine but we've done neither.

But you're happy so fine.

In my opinion we need quality not quantity.

I'd rather see 5 go out and bring in 2 of good quality.

Personaly i dont think they are poor signings. And they're a huge improvement on alex iwobi.
Its a start even if its not a spectacular one

Personaly i dont think they are poor signings. And they're a huge improvement on alex iwobi.
Its a start even if its not a spectacular one
Huge upgrade is he

1626677064672.png

Only shrewd business if they deliver on the pitch, right at this moment they are just hugely uninspiring signings. If they stink the gaff out and we struggle to shift them, then they haven't been shrewd signings at all, they have been a disaster. Given both of their records, I'm inclined to lean towards the latter.
I’m guessing it’s easier to shift these players on than a 25m iwobe

My point is that Brands has consistently shown that he can't get rid of bad players.

We are bringing in more bad players .

If we had got rid of 2 bad players on very high wages and replaced them with slightly better on lower wages as squad players then fine but we've done neither.

But you're happy so fine.

In my opinion we need quality not quantity.

I'd rather see 5 go out and bring in 2 of good quality.
To be fair to Brands, he can't force clubs to buy limited players on inflated wages. We just need to stop acquiring so many of them especially when they're so overpriced to begin with.

I suppose bringing in limited players on lower wages is a step in the right direction?!

No it shows he's exactly as unproductive as Iwobi is, not as you say a HUGE upgrade, haha NO.

You really need to start looking outside your little stats box and realise a players attitude can be a huge improvement. Players like iwobi are a cancer to this club. He has no fight in him and isnt arsed if we lose.

You really need to start looking outside your little stats box and realise a players attitude can be a huge improvement. Players like iwobi are a cancer to this club. He has no fight in him and isnt arsed if we lose.
What like having seen a 30 year old winger be pretty crap for the last 10years,, stat box was to show you your huge improvement. Knowing a 30 year old winger who has been in this division for a decade is something I can offer also. I don't watch every game of his, I guess you don't either so that little stat box gives an overall baseline to show huge improvement and it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.