Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, they said they arent allowing ticket transfers this coming season and may require photo ID to get in to prevent people lending their ticket out? Very strange! Maybe its part of the deal with the government, you can let everyone in somlong as you know who they are (for track and trace reasons?)
That's fair enough. People are entering Wembley with screenshots of other people's test results. Absolute shambles.

I was asking about moving my seat (if possible) for the entire season.hey have offered me alternatives for the past 3-4 years and I have always decided to stay put.

The one year I ask they say it's on hold lol

Same here, they said they arent allowing ticket transfers this coming season and may require photo ID to get in to prevent people lending their ticket out? Very strange! Maybe its part of the deal with the government, you can let everyone in somlong as you know who they are (for track and trace reasons?)
Two different issues here. One is whether in advance of the season you can change where you want your season ticket seat to be. The second is whether you're going to be allowed to lend your ticket to someone else - but it's simply not practical to face check 39,000 people, particularly when at GP some 30,000 of those will be turning up only half an hour before kick off.

Two different issues here. One is whether in advance of the season you can change where you want your season ticket seat to be. The second is whether you're going to be allowed to lend your ticket to someone else - but it's simply not practical to face check 39,000 people, particularly when at GP some 30,000 of those will be turning up only half an hour before kick off.
29,000 ten mins before kick off

Not good for them across the park. They’ll end up with about 10,000 in the ground.

My safety plan will be to show up at 2.50 and go through a quiet gate. My seats are relatively safe (covid wise) as they are end of row and no one sits in the space behind my seat (people walk past). Just going to keep myself to myself as much as possible.

My safety plan will be to show up at 2.50 and go through a quiet gate. My seats are relatively safe (covid wise) as they are end of row and no one sits in the space behind my seat (people walk past). Just going to keep myself to myself as much as possible.
At 2.50 about 20,000 people are trying to get in after finishing there pint and trying to get in before kick off. Play it safe and get in at 1.30.

I've had one since 1994. First year I didn't bother renewing.

Let Moshiri pay for 10th (or below), I'm not putting my hand in my pocket for that.

Anyone any news on the Stanley Park car park season pass? I’ve had one the last 15 or so years and heard nothing last year and this despite still presumably having credit with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.