2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
….there isn’t much to be positive about going on his first spell with us.
He's a kid. They can be temperamental, even the professionals.

He's clearly talented. Why not give the boss a chance to work with him first? I understand your worry about not recouping our investment if he goes downhill further, but I think he's a gamble worth taking.

Happy to be vaulted with egg(s) on my face if nothing develops with him this season.

His contract isn’t running down, he’s got 3 years left on it??
in 12 months it will be 2 years, and PSG really will have us over a barrel at that point (assuming they want him) - which is why I think they have effectively loaned him to us

Why will they? How do you know what the situation is going to be in 12 months? Why are you creating this hypothetical scenario?

Why is it hypothetical, in 12 months he will have 2 years left - thats not a hypothesis.

2 years left is the point at which you have to cash in really. Get what you can.

Why is it hypothetical, in 12 months he will have 2 years left - thats not a hypothesis.

2 years left is the point at which you have to cash in really. Get what you can.

It’s hypothetical because what if he stays, smashes in 30 this season and City and Bayern are after him? What if he stays, sulks, doesn’t kick a ball all season and PSG decide nahhhh you know what, we can have our pick of anyone in the world so we’ll just move on?

As it stands, they clearly don’t rate him enough to want to buy him. So therefore he stays.

It’s hypothetical because what if he stays, smashes in 30 this season and City and Bayern are after him? What if he stays, sulks, doesn’t kick a ball all season and PSG decide nahhhh you know what, we can have our pick of anyone in the world so we’ll just move on?

As it stands, they clearly don’t rate him enough to want to buy him. So therefore he stays.
those are exactly the two scenarios I am saying are the only plausible ones - neither exactly help us.

The first situation quite clearly does help us???!?!?!?
if you are a selling club - which I suppose we are - my concern being you wont get the max value for him with just 2 years left.

but to be fair the idea of him scoring 30 is pretty fanciful.

Status
Not open for further replies.