2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped reading there.

If you can't see with your own eyes how good he has been recently then there's no convincing you.
I say he has had a good European Championship, but I do not remember that he has played brilliantly for Everton in recent months. He's played ok for Everton - that's what I remember. Then checked if that assumption was correct, and did not get it refuted. Sensory impressions have quite a few sources of error, and are added more reliably if you check it for correct data.

Yeah, but all those things have to fall into place for us to be successful. The last time we had a team unit, we didn't have more than 5 good players in the side, but had leaders and fighters. Now we have some talent, but no leadership and fight. So in our current status we need players to grow with us, and we can tolerate their weaknesses....when we make the next step we can upgrade, right?
I have no faith in him being good as an Everton GK.

So we sell him to go shine somewhere else because he's jinxed at Everton?
Hels not jinxed here, he has no consistency with us because he isn't focussed enough for it. If there's not much riding on us doing well his mind wanders.

Hels not jinxed here, he has no consistency with us because he isn't focussed enough for it. If there's not much riding on us doing well his mind wanders.
You're mental if you think he doesn't have the same mindset for both, he was just struggling with over excitement which he has tried to rectify with a psychologist, give him a chance to show it's changed him for the better. he also became a dad which he's said has matured him

You're mental if you think he doesn't have the same mindset for both, he was just struggling with over excitement which he has tried to rectify with a psychologist, give him a chance to show it's changed him for the better. he also became a dad which he's said has matured him
We'll see (or hopefully we wont have to).

By that logic he'll be less focused at clubs that give him less to do.
You've gone a bit radio rental on this one.

We have Ancelotti to thank for Jordans form. I think he managed him very well last season with all the media after him after the van dijk incident. Also he has been seeing a sports psychologist which has got to help.

We have Ancelotti to thank for Jordans form. I think he managed him very well last season with all the media after him after the van dijk incident. Also he has been seeing a sports psychologist which has got to help.
I honestly don't believe he had that back injury. I think that a short break was all part of the therapy he was getting from the psychologist. It sounds daft but I reckon the new hairstyle was too.

It's all about realignment and cutting out the past. You have to say it worked wonders with him.

We've all been there, Jordan. You want to let your guests know the party is ending so you slip your pyjamas on to give them the hint to start leaving.

JPD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.