Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ending of restrictions malarkey will last the school holidays at best, give everyone a chance to have a break then locked back in all winter. It's like the most predictable film plot unfolding in real life.
This is the new normal, there is no going back to before.
I'd give it until the parliamentary recess ends, and then it'll be with a 'heavy heart' that the shutters come down again.

Make the most of this bit of yard time while we can.

Every single member eh! Blinkered somewhat I think!

You didnt even realise originally what I was replying to, as you didnt care to read the thread but hey its me that needs to grow up!

Unbelievable.
Small sample size I know, but I know more people that are jabbed testing positive in the last month than the rest of the pandemic before the vaccinations.
Unreal last few weeks how many have got it round here.

Small sample size I know, but I know more people that are jabbed testing positive in the last month than the rest of the pandemic before the vaccinations.
Unreal last few weeks how many have got it round here.
I was looking at the figures again today, it's quite a scary prospect with the vaccinated succumbing to the virus in numbers now.

It does beg a question of why we "rushed" this vaccine and its derivatives in before passing all the usual rigorous testing that would normally take place.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have done something, but was it responsible to authorise for emergency use, especially when you see results of AZ and, as of today's Johnson and Johnson report?

This ending of restrictions malarkey will last the school holidays at best, give everyone a chance to have a break then locked back in all winter. It's like the most predictable film plot unfolding in real life.
This is the new normal, there is no going back to before.
There won't be another full lockdown. The public wouldn't support it.

I was looking at the figures again today, it's quite a scary prospect with the vaccinated succumbing to the virus in numbers now.

It does beg a question of why we "rushed" this vaccine and its derivatives in before passing all the usual rigorous testing that would normally take place.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have done something, but was it responsible to authorise for emergency use, especially when you see results of AZ and, as of today's Johnson and Johnson report?
I cant believe that in a pandemic these drugs companies couldn't all just find the best vaccine between them then tool up to make the one rather than varying vaccines with varying results.
This should have been bigger than money and profit in a race for the vax but we all know this is not the case unfortunately and who knows the complications that may arise.

I agree above they will not be another lockdown.

Full stadiums to stay, no way will this scum tory government further disenfranchise the population with another gut wrenching lockdown.

Regardless of what the advice from this scum government is regarding allowing capacity, if Everton FC - in the teeth of of a deadly surge - open it's doors to 40,000 people and contribute to this carnage of a projected 200 fatalities per day, they need condemning.

There won't be another full lockdown. The public wouldn't support it.
If there is afull lockdown though its partly the fault of the public who havent been vaccinated and dont socially distance/wear face masks.
Of course they wont support it, they dont care.

Regardless of what the advice from this scum government is regarding allowing capacity, if Everton FC - in the teeth of of a deadly surge - open it's doors to 40,000 people and contribute to this carnage of a projected 200 fatalities per day, they need condemning.
Yeah Everton should take a stance, if they dont EITC is tainted, protecting the community is just as important as helping provide for it.

If there is afull lockdown though its partly the fault of the public who havent been vaccinated and dont socially distance/wear face masks.
Of course they wont support it, they dont care.
Isn;t that why we have government's though?

There needs to be mandatory vaccinations. If these lunatics are reopening everything and dropping social distancing and mask wearing, they should be introducing a mandatory vaccination programme to make sure that infection cant be spread as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.