Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Gravenberch - A very very slim chance but not out of this world. Doable transfer

Teun Koopmeiners - Linked to Atalanta. Great for 2/3 seasons now. Not a bad signing

Myron Boadu - Very interested but so will a lot of clubs only 20 so perhaps a Kean replacement.

Antony - Perfect for us but highly doubt he'll drop to us. Take a huge bid also.

Denzel Dumfries - Great addition if we want him.

Donyell Malen - Agreement with PSV to leave but RS sniffing like others too. £25m+ would do it.

Marcos Senesi - Left footed centre back from Argentina. Don't know much about him
With antony why wouldnt he come will have seen rich break into the brazil team at us . So can see why he would want to be here. Maybe wpuld cost similar to rich if we feel he is good enough

You could argue that DCL was poor for a very long time before becoming much better a lot of his earlier performances were poor but we had know one else (TBH we still don’t) , imo there’s still time for Holgate to come good.
That's fair.

I'd counter it by saying DCL was used a lot on the wing and his determination, work ethic and sheer desire to succeed is what has helped him. I would argue Holgate doesn't have that. Not that we can see anyway.

5 years is enough time for a player to already come good is my point. HE hasn't and isnt likely too

I see Villa aren't after Pape Mater Sarr who we had been linked to after been quoted over £20m.

Still think we should be all over this especially when he is at the level of Gravenberch or Camavinga.

A lot of talent in France at the minute with a lot of financial problems too, I hope we sniff out some deals there.

They arent after him -- because they were quoted £20mil ?

Is he actually at the level of Gravenberch and Camavinga though? Hes only played 26 career games...

Definitely should be aiming for players like this though...lets say we signed 3 of the same profile...if 2 come good then its worth the money.

With antony why wouldnt he come will have seen rich break into the brazil team at us . So can see why he would want to be here. Maybe wpuld cost similar to rich if we feel he is good enough

Antony and Gravenberch are worth the money.

I agree, i think actually both 'should" want to come to us as an entry point into the premier league.

Antony imo is something else...if anything i think hes underrated.

Although they're actual words and phrases, it grates when I read/hear terms like that, and others like 'physicality' and 'normalcy' and the like.

But I guess it is what it is :blush:

I don't think physicality can be classed in the same bracket as normalcy and revisonism.

Status
Not open for further replies.