Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Gravenberch - A very very slim chance but not out of this world. Doable transfer

Teun Koopmeiners - Linked to Atalanta. Great for 2/3 seasons now. Not a bad signing

Myron Boadu - Very interested but so will a lot of clubs only 20 so perhaps a Kean replacement.

Antony - Perfect for us but highly doubt he'll drop to us. Take a huge bid also.

Denzel Dumfries - Great addition if we want him.

Donyell Malen - Agreement with PSV to leave but RS sniffing like others too. £25m+ would do it.

Marcos Senesi - Left footed centre back from Argentina. Don't know much about him
Heavily linked two seasons ago. Annoying as it would probs be another of those "could have had for a half the price" signings

Can we stop using the word revisionism?!? I have no idea what it means and twice been quoted with it!

I liked Distin, and maybe he's a tad better but I also think the team he was in was better too. Was a great signing for us. I wasn't digging at him at all but he also had that Everton clanger in him.
I'd revise that statement once you've worked out what it means ;)

Haha Gravenberch. Ok mate x

Not. A. Prayer.
Why?
one, a number of top clubs across Europe haven’t got money and what money they have, are they going to spend 30mil of it on a 18yr old. Maybe Dortmund.

He would jump at the chance to go to the prem. city, Utd, Chelsea, Leicester No
Liverpool, maybe but very unlikely. Spurs would probably need to sell, they have a few midfielders. Arsenal?

So to come to the best league in the world and play regularly for a big team trying to break into the top 6. With a Dutch DOF. I wouldn’t say it was that far fetched.

I see Villa aren't after Pape Mater Sarr who we had been linked to after been quoted over £20m.

Still think we should be all over this especially when he is at the level of Gravenberch or Camavinga.

A lot of talent in France at the minute with a lot of financial problems too, I hope we sniff out some deals there.

Why?
one, a number of top clubs across Europe haven’t got money and what money they have, are they going to spend 30mil of it on a 18yr old. Maybe Dortmund.

He would jump at the chance to go to the prem. city, Utd, Chelsea, Leicester No
Liverpool, maybe but very unlikely. Spurs would probably need to sell, they have a few midfielders. Arsenal?

So to come to the best league in the world and play regularly for a big team trying to break into the top 6. With a Dutch DOF. I wouldn’t say it was that far fetched.

He wouldn’t come here it’s just common sense really.

I see Villa aren't after Pape Mater Sarr who we had been linked to after been quoted over £20m.

Still think we should be all over this especially when he is at the level of Gravenberch or Camavinga.

A lot of talent in France at the minute with a lot of financial problems too, I hope we sniff out some deals there.

But he isn’t, is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.