Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Gravenberch - A very very slim chance but not out of this world. Doable transfer

Teun Koopmeiners - Linked to Atalanta. Great for 2/3 seasons now. Not a bad signing

Myron Boadu - Very interested but so will a lot of clubs only 20 so perhaps a Kean replacement.

Antony - Perfect for us but highly doubt he'll drop to us. Take a huge bid also.

Denzel Dumfries - Great addition if we want him.

Donyell Malen - Agreement with PSV to leave but RS sniffing like others too. £25m+ would do it.

Marcos Senesi - Left footed centre back from Argentina. Don't know much about him

Ryan Gravenberch - A very very slim chance but not out of this world. Doable transfer

Teun Koopmeiners - Linked to Atalanta. Great for 2/3 seasons now. Not a bad signing

Myron Boadu - Very interested but so will a lot of clubs only 20 so perhaps a Kean replacement.

Antony - Perfect for us but highly doubt he'll drop to us. Take a huge bid also.

Donyell Malen - Agreement with PSV to leave but RS sniffing like others too. £25m+ would do it.

Marcos Senesi - Left footed centre back from Argentina. Don't know much about him
I think Malen and Koopmeiners are the two I'd be most interested in. Maybe Antony but I don't trust that he's actually that good.

And Leigh Griffiths

Never ever said Leigh Griffiths would be world class. Not once. Back in the pre-moshiri era when we had no money I suggested him based off a great season at Hibs because he was affordable. I never acted like he was this amazing player

I did say we should sign Virgil Van Dijk when he was still at Celtic because he was going to be a big star

Everyone laughed

Said the same about Kieran Tierney. Again, people laughed, but he's been great for Arsenal

And I'm not even saying that RLC will be amazing. I'm just saying I think he's a decent player and he'd do well here if we signed him

That's all

Get it right if you're going to make snide comments

There was a quiz show on MTV 35+ years ago, they would give you names of people you could recognize only dimly or not at all, and the question was “Dead or Canadian?”

Status
Not open for further replies.