Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
different times after covid but the benchmarks they have are 45M€ Rodrygo, 30M€ Reinier and 63M€ Jovic. Would be absurd to let him go for under 50M given the length of time on his contract, and the fact we have absolutely nobody to replace him
I’m thinking around 70m€ would be about right

It puts us 3rd in the whole league since he arrived.

not this again. he spent big early doors - 150m in one season in fact - but very little since.

It doesnt exactly flatter him that Liverpool have spent less in that time either.

The players I would want from Madrid would be:

Reinier -- on loan at Dortmund for another season but hasnt had regular games there.

Rodrygo -- Young winger/wide forward

Vinicius -- Young winger/wide forward

Militao -- Right sided centre back / right back

Valverde -- Centre mid

In reality, which of those players would be happy now moving from Madrid to us?

I think he could easily be in the Madrid team.

Moshiri has spent £55mil net on transfers a season.

Thats madness...Richarlison walks into the Madrid team.

They aren't going to give us any of other players, beyond a loan (I believe Rodrygo hasn't played that often).

There may be 2-3 decent squad options in their squad, or out on loan, who are younger players who Benitez may know who can come in and do a decent job for us. It will also help a fair bit with FFP.

I have no doubt CA would love Richarlison at Real...... and that Richarlison would love to join him there.

Can Real afford him given their current financial state is the only question to be answered ?

Will Everton sell him ? we all know that when a player wants a transfer of this size it usually happens sooner or later and I can only imagine Real did promise some funds to CA on his appointment.
The sale of Varane if it happens might fund such a purchase. We must remember Richarlison started this talk of leaving twelve months ago so it is hardly surprising it is starting up again.

I hope he stays but would not be confident. If he does go then as others have suggested 80m to 90m is the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.