2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel a bit uncomfortable with the ransom demands to PSG. Lots for both sides to gain from another loan. And sometimes we just do the frandliest thing
Yeaahhhh lots to gain. Like a potential catastrophic injury where we get nothing. Or he falls off a cliff form wise and we get nothing.

He just had a very good season scoring one in 2 for the richest club in world football. A loan without any obligation would be the dumbest thing in the world so, I guess, come on down Everton!

I expect he is staying away while waiting/hoping for a deal to be agreed.
Loan plus obligation to buy... price negotiable.

Both Kean and PSG are at their weakest in this window because of the length left in his contract, that advantage won't be as pronounced next year.

Got ability but let's put it another way ....... Would you send £45m on him?

No way for me.

If he was a psg player last season and we were linked with him this summer for £45m we'd all be desperate for him to sign.

A 20 year old lad with a 1 in 2 strike rate for one of the top sides in the world? We'd be out on the streets celebrating.

….but he will have had his return to training date, so surely he’d have to factor any isolation period into it. It’s not as if he’s been involved in a football competition. I dare say lots of our players have come back from holiday abroad.

4 players are isolating

Do find it weird that people will give an actual Kopite a chance at redemption, but not a second chance to a young and talented kid :hayee:
it also has to do that i see no reason he wants to come back. He didnt haave a good time here, didnt look happy and i guess he will still not be a starter if Richarlison and DCL stay. And come on: Paris, Newmar, MBappe, winning throphies, play CL and frequent game time or rainy Merseyside, Europa League qualification at best, Iwobi, Bernard and Sigurddsson and only occassional 10 minute cameo's .......... what would you choose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.