2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel a bit uncomfortable with the ransom demands to PSG. Lots for both sides to gain from another loan. And sometimes we just do the frandliest thing
Absolutely.

Bring him back doing very little for another year and you enter the last 2 years of his contract - which isn’t a great place to be for us. I think we are screwed either way so just bite the bullet and loan him and get his wages paid at least.

Absolutely.

Bring him back doing very little for another year and you enter the last 2 years of his contract - which isn’t a great place to be for us. I think we are screwed either way so just bite the bullet and loan him and get his wages paid at least.

Absolutely. It makes sense from a fiscal and a pastoral care sense. Let's not hinder the career of a young man just for a couple of quid.

Would we ask for a loan? And we have nowhere near thier money. We would be asking psg what they want had a young kid smashing that many on his debut. Wouldnt be getting him but we would be offering mad money.

Disgraceful they asked for a second loan.

Didn't we get Deulofeu on loan twice? If we thought we could get it, we would ask. The thought that they might be able to get it says all that needs to be said about perceptions of our club.

The problem here is that you're asking them to treat you the way you think you should be treated. It, in fact, works in reverse. You can treat them the way they want to be treated. You can't make a douchebag not be a douchebag.

Didn't we get Deulofeu on loan twice? If we thought we could get it, we would ask. The thought that they might be able to get it says all that needs to be said about perceptions of our club.

The problem here is that you're asking them to treat you the way you think you should be treated. It, in fact, works in reverse. You can treat them the way they want to be treated. You can't make a douchebag not be a douchebag.

Nar first time was a loan, then he went to Sevilla on loan, them we signed him with a buyback option

as said in the transfer thread i dont see the logic of another loan. HE IS NOT COMING BACK 100%. And i dont know our finances, but getting 40m in the bank instead of a couplke of million as a loan fee will help us more in getting players in. Hope PSG stumb up the cash sooner rather than later

10 mil loan fee, 10 mil penalty if they don’t pay the asking price next season (35 milish). TaKe it or leave it you smelly Frenchmen.

We got geri on loan not by our choice we would have snapped thier hand off if they let us buy him. Which we end up doing and even that had a buy back clause we didn't want.

But see your point elsewise

If he wants to stay and work hard for a place in the side why not … problem is whether he does. However a loan is no use at all and based on what he did last year for PSG we should get a big fee with a large profit … “over to you Rafael” !

If they can afford £60m for Hakimi, they can afford £40m for Kean.

Don't loan him out, they're taking the urine.
Probably been said before but never got a fair crack at Everton. If PSG don’t buy bring him back, he is under contact, and let’s see what he can do.

Probably been said before but never got a fair crack at Everton. If PSG don’t buy bring him back, he is under contact, and let’s see what he can do.

…also been said that he got plenty of chances to impress and looked totally ineffective. You have to earn game time.

For what my opinion is worth, I think sell or keep him. Loan gives us absolutely nothing. If he stays he can refuse to play and sulk but ends up shooting himself in the foot by not getting any minutes or putting himself in the shop window. If he leaves for 40 million or whatever, he's happy and we've got some cash to reindorce the squad. Loan may suit him, but does nothing for us. And while player welfare is important we aren't obligated to do whatever he fancies just to keep him happy. Business works both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.