Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw his first interview on YouTube. I thought he answered his questions well. He used the word 'win' a lot and made the distinction between 'talking the talk' and 'walking the walk', and we have had far too much of the former and not enough of the latter for far too long now.
He has a lot of practise being unpopular.

I still can't bring myself to watch/listen to anything that comes out of his stupid badly shaved bollock-shaped face.

Booooo!

Theres been a lot of talk here and by himself how he doesnt suffer fools gladly, not afraid to ruffle a few feathers, and will do what it take to win.

Fortunately all of those are fairly easily to measure, and of course none of them will actually occur which will mean it shouldnt take to long for him to be shown the door.

The first pictures we have are him having a joke with Dunc and Sigurdsson ffs.

Theres been a lot of talk here and by himself how he doesnt suffer fools gladly, not afraid to ruffle a few feathers, and will do what it take to win.

Fortunately all of those are fairly easily to measure, and of course none of them will actually occur which will mean it shouldnt take to long for him to be shown the door.

The first pictures we have are him having a joke with Dunc and Sigurdsson ffs.

We are in the right Kev and will be vindicated in the fullness of time

Just saw his first interview on YouTube. I thought he answered his questions well. He used the word 'win' a lot and made the distinction between 'talking the talk' and 'walking the walk', and we have had far too much of the former and not enough of the latter for far too long now.
Rafael's fave..

1625488211923.png

Couldnt resist sorry..

Sigurdsson there getting his “look boss I’m the voice in the changing room, welcome to Everton boss can I get you a cup of tea boss do you need a foot rub boss?” routine going already. Absolutely disgusts me, can’t wait to never have to see his face again.
As much as I agree Sigurdsson should be moved out / on, there are quite a few ahead of him in that queue as I see it. Iwobi, Delph, Gomes immediately come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.