Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would appear by the more recent comments that the major negative tone towards Benitez is starting to turn already.
there isn’t really an option is there ? People I know and go the match with , because that’s all we can really talk about , are still less than enthused but just feel like there is much point moaning . We all know we’re fed up .

Ultimately The tester is going to be results , most new managers would get a grace period and be going into the season on a high I honestly don’t think he gets either of those things so he needs to hit the ground running .

There you go again Tim, "Lots of others". I don't know lots of others' opinions that well or at all. Probably just a few in fact and they break even on the subject of Rafael. Keep your chin up and get your scarf ready for the big day. I hear they will let the crowds in again.

There you go again Tim, "Lots of others". I don't know lots of others' opinions that well or at all. Probably just a few in fact and they break even on the subject of Rafael. Keep your chin up and get your scarf ready for the big day. I hear they will let the crowds in again.

OK no problem. If you don't think there are "lots" of people are not enthused about Benitez then that's fine.

I dont know one Everton supporter who is not fed up with us right now! Maybe I am glass half empty.

And on crowds, they will expect home wins.

Didn’t want him but he’s here now and it’s quite interesting to see what happens.
If we’d have got Howe, Nuno etc it would have boring and predictable like with Silva, Martinez.
At least with Rafael it could go either way and it won’t be boring as the fans will make sure if that.

The biggest disappointment is that it shows the owners do not listen to the fans at all, they leaked that we were interested, seen the banners, polls and heard all of the negativity then did it anyway.

Are you speaking for everyone or just pretending or imagining that everyone agrees with you? I am optimistic and not fed up at all. Sorry to break rank.

I'll be optimistic if the summer business is solid. For all the talk of the manager the priority has always been ensuring we add pace and power to this squad of players.

You'll have the haters on Benitez's back soon as he draws or loses a game but the reality is we finished 10th and 12th with Ancelotti - the squad isn't great.

Anything over 9th next season and the blokes overachieved at this stage imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.