Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richardson does as Richarlison wants as far as I can see.
Let him go to the Olympics, then make him train a further two before getting a sniff of the first team.
He believes he's bigger than the club (his employer), but I don't see many others queuing for his masterful services.
He is a sulky brat and probably a large part to the obvious problems in the dressing room

Its a good thing we didn't get a no mark in. We probably had to follow carlo up with another lad with an impressive trophy cabinet. Be hard to respect the next manager after carlo if he didnt win a pot.

The backup GK market is a funny one. You either do what Chelsea do and sign old keepers on a one-year deal, pretty much signalling to your first-choice that he’s safe, or you try to find a keeper that fancies his chances of displacing Pickford and use that to spur JP on. The potential downside to the latter is you’ll invariably end up with one or more upset GKs and then the cycle starts anew.
I think I'd settle matters by using this Euro exposure to sell him and get a competent and solid GK in.

MV5BM2MyNjYxNmUtYTAwNi00MTYxLWJmNWYtYzZlODY3ZTk3OTFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

From this..
flying_circus_meme.jpg

To this..

Nowhere to hide for our bunch of cowards now, hopefully.

Wtaching an Everton team putting in a
Big call! I’ve got faith in the lad to come good. On the face of it he seems to have matured, and it’s such a crap shoot with GKs that there’s very little guarantee that whoever you bring in would do any better.
I got the impression when he made that balls up last night and was furious for ages with himself that he's hoping for a move and doesn't want howlers like that to get in the way of it.

Hopefully he's as straight to the point as Murphy says he was as Liverpool, we've had a succession of nice guy managers and none of them able to put manners of some of our players..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...on-squad-Rafael-benitez-meetings-20966418.amp

Reactions: Lob

Status
Not open for further replies.