Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be like that regardless.

It will always be Liverpool, Newcastle and "China" (nobody can be arsed to look up the team name). Never Valencia for some reason even though he did a great job there.

Not that this is anything new but a lot of people will be reaching for the volume button when the commentators are doing our games.

I’m guessing why we don’t often reference Mainz when talking about Klopp or de Leria with mourinho because he took over there I think about 20 years ago . If you’re talking about someone’s body of work stuff he did when much of our first team squad were in primary school or nursery feels less relevant than a recent relegation battle in China or an actual relegation with Newcastle 5 years ago .

Has he or hasn't he lost his first man management battle in regards to the Richarlison Olympics dilemma?

It could also be a bit of both, I suppose.

Mate of mine convinced that Benitez' old asst manager Pako was the hidden talent behind his reputation. Mate's a rs, of course, but does he have a point I wonder, things fell apart more or less after the two fell out while RB was still at the pit..
People always have these conspiracies and it's never right. Same was said about that Buvac at them calling him "the brain" (cringe) he left and they went and won the league and champions league after it. Same with all fergusons assistants and Rui Faria with Mourinho

Parry is vile in my opinion
DAQVQEAXoAAiYVr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.