Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get what you mean by "understand" then, because you've admitted that our rivalry experiences are essentially the same. I think you do understand my rivalry. It sounds to me like you and I both understand each other's situations quite well.

How this comes across to me is that we Americans are being held at arms-length as supporters here as usual, and the latest thing to do that with is this insistence on some sort of ephemeral quality to the rivalry that we cannot be privy to and that has no parallel elsewhere.
Hsve you ever been in a pub in liverpool the day after a derby?

Describe it for me.

Fair play to @roydo here, on the day we appointed Benitez he's managed to troll the Americans on an even more fundamental level

I don't get what you mean by "understand" then, because you've admitted that our rivalry experiences are essentially the same. I think you do understand my rivalry. It sounds to me like you and I both understand each other's situations quite well.

How this comes across to me is that we Americans are being held at arms-length as supporters here as usual, and the latest thing to do that with is this insistence on some sort of ephemeral quality to the rivalry that we cannot be privy to and that has no parallel elsewhere.
Stop using so many big words. You will not be understood by some of the illiterates on here.

E6093B1D-A3B6-49E2-AB6F-63F53CFBDFED.jpeg

Still not 100% on board but I will give him some props, he talked a good game on his interview and it takes some god damn balls to join a club with a much hostility towards his appointment as there’s been the last week or so

Mate your name is CRIMSONToffee.

You really do not understand.

This isnt me blanket claiming that no Muricans understand, but sadly, your lack of it is quite glaring.

Status
Not open for further replies.